Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Update Canadian Pricing

Can we get an update on the Canadian prices for items in the store? A Grimlock energon pack is $140 CDN vs $100 USD. The exchange rate is no where as bad as that. I know there might be other factors but can we make the pricing more fair and in line for Canadian customers?
Tagged:

Comments

• PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Unfortunately Kabam, or any game company, doesn't set the pricing, Google does. Some country have more échance" than other with the exchange rate, but Canada is not the only country with bad rates, UK and Australia are in the same situation. So Kabam probably just set up the prices in american dollars and the Google Play use their terrible exchange rate for other currencies.
  • Peyote is correct,

We set our prices in USD, and it is up to the individual App stores to adjust these prices for international exchange rates. As a fellow Canadian, I totally understand your frustration.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Yep, it's the same with iOS as well. Apple decides the conversion rate and it's terrible. 100USD becomes 160AUD.

You can check any game, it's all the same.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Thanks for the replies everyone. That unfortunate to hear but it is how it is I guess.