Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Typo

In mission 2 of chapter 2 of the Size Matters special mission, as you go through, there's an interaction between Ratchet and Rhinox. When Ratchet tells Rhinox about the mind control chip or whatever, Rhinox's response is, "I all my cycles of doing research, I have never come across such a device." It should be 'IN all my cycles..'
Tagged:

Comments

• PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    There are many typos in the game, but also extra spaces and inconsistancy in the terms used (even some terms from MCOC, "revive" during a loading screen). I unfortunately don't think it's their priority.
  • ManirysManirys Posts: 10
    Oh yeah, I know there's typos spread throughout the game. This one just stood out to me for whatever reason. And hey, priority or not, they can't fix it at all if it's not pointed out to them, and it was like two seconds of my time to do so. :wink:
  • Well that's embarrassing! I don't think the team will be able to update it right now, but if you ever find any inconsistencies or mistakes, please continue to let us know!
  • I Found One In 2* Bot Crystals The Word Guaranteed Is Spelt Guarantee.