Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ripped

Just had sound wave removed from monthly log in dispute logging in daily. Feel ripped off. Anyone else experiencing this? With only 2days left I'm rather annoyed as soundwave was my favourite transformer as a kid.
Tagged:

Comments

• The exact same thing happened to me, my chance to get a 3 star soundwave is gone.
  • Then u should of log in every day. Im jus saying.
  • That's my point granddaddy I have logged in everyday religiously!! If I hadn't I wouldn't be bothered, cause it would be my fault. Hense the fealing of being ripped off
  • Grandaddy313Grandaddy313 Posts: 75
    edited July 2017
    I deeply feel sorry for u. For being robbed. I would feel the same too if It happened to me.
  • Who do I winge to about this? So it doesn't happen again
  • Ok, so I log in this morning soundwave back on the calendar. Random.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    lol there's still 1 more day to collect it. Make sure you login to the game several times a day to be sure.
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    Personally, I've never had an issue with the log in calendar in any kabam games.
  • Hey All,

Is everybody's calendar looking okay now? If not, please let us know and we'll have this looked into!
  • Mike is there any way the login calendar can be adjusted to be a 'play each day' calendar rather than a login one?

On the rare occasions the game doesn't crash, I can still be playing past when the login timer expires, but I have to remember to log out then back in again to get the reward which seems a little stupid really.
  • Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    Probably not that stupid if you think about it a little. A unique daily login maybe required so people don't just leave the game on and can collect the rewards while afk. If your talking about actually playing that adds a level of complexity to the check. So my question is... How hard is it to remember to turn the game off once a day to make sure you get you calendar login?
  • I'd say it's stupid that I can go to the calendar screen, see the timer has reset and is counting to the next day but I have no way of claiming my prize without logging out and back in. I never said the prize should be given automatically just because you leave the app on, but a 'claim' button for today's prize should be there when you have something outstanding to collect.

As the idea of the calendar is to keep people playing the game, requiring them to close the game seems somewhat counterproductive.