Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New special missions?

Will there b another special mission when this one ends?
Tagged:

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I would bet so, the spotlight missions tend to come once a month, give or take
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Nah, it's a fair question. The current spotlight mission is the first one that came straight after the end of the last one, so we can't really say there's a pattern yet

I think this is only the third spotlight mission so far? Maybe the 4th (not counting the Prime Challenge) but there was a gap between the 1st & 2nd
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    You're right, it's still a little early to assume a schedule. I do think it's a safe bet that we'll get a new mission within a week, but I might be overly optimistic
    Yup. My money's on straight away as well, but that's more of a hopeful guess than anything else :)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'm betting it's gonna be a starscream usurper spotlight next
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    edited August 2017
    I'm betting is going to be Shockwave and Ramjet, I could be wrong.
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    It'll be announced tomorrow, if there's going to be one
    Surely Starscream! That guy's been in the game since the beginning, but we still can't play him.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Will be starscream and shockwave
  • I know shockwave definitely will b cuz that 2* deal recently
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Kabam is still quiet on it. Probably a few days, or up to a week after this special mission ends for them to make an announcement.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Shockwave will be the final boss of act 3 so he's not likely to be in the next event mission

So I guess the next one will have Ramjet or Hound or Starscream or Tantrum
    They are in the game files so I guess they'll be released very soon
    In the game files?
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Shockwave, Starscream and Ramjet will be the boss of the 3 chapters of the next special mission.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Information on the next Spotlight Mission will be coming today!

Sounds good!