Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is leaking future content agaisnt the terms of service? Admin pls reply asap!

When's the announcement for the shockwave and ramjet event quest coming? Cause there was a video I made that leaked shockwaves and ramjets abilities here's the link: https://youtu.be/UN6kQfX0Q0M by the way is this against your terms of service? I mean I'm only leaking info that is in YOUR game files and in marvel contest of champions mcoc trucos does this the same. If you want the video taken down pls tell me! By the way when are masteries coming? Im excited for double edge because it's in the 2.1 game files- good to see u have fun stuff planned!
Tagged:

Comments

• KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Otrium wrote: »
    When's the announcement for the shockwave and ramjet event quest coming? Cause there was a video I made that leaked shockwaves and ramjets abilities here's the link: https://youtu.be/UN6kQfX0Q0M by the way is this against your terms of service? I mean I'm only leaking info that is in YOUR game files and in marvel contest of champions mcoc trucos does this the same. If you want the video taken down pls tell me! By the way when are masteries coming? Im excited for double edge because it's in the 2.1 game files- good to see u have fun stuff planned!

I don't think they care about leaking. They have people leaking information from Mcoc.
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    I know mcoc trucos does it but I just want to hear a proper response from an admin
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Otrium wrote: »
    I know mcoc trucos does it but I just want to hear a proper response from an admin

Leak all you want. You don't need any proper response from admin. If you did Mcoc Trucos would have stop leaking information long time ago.

As long you don't use your main account to data mining, you are fine.
    Fine, your life and your opinion to believe it or not but I assure you it is true and not fake and I'm telling you that Ramjet is coming!
  • No it's a point that you leak in there makes you a loser
  • This is a complicated question, and I am not qualified to answer it myself. I've asked the right people about it, and will let you know when I have more information.
    Okay Mike please tell me when u get more information because if you want the video taken down I would like to know why- thanks for the response mike!
  • Wow...if this is accurate...STILL no Starscream even by October?

Holy crap O.o
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Starscream is coming before the end of the month, don't worry!