Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

PLEASE REMOVE THE CHICAGO MAP!

Look there is many issues with this game. Most people I know who are serious about the game have switched to emulators because during alliance missions the issues can make or break you.
But most issues arise from the Chicago map. When you fight in Chicago everything slows down visually because of issues with that map or because of the very high graphic content.
Just take the map out of rotation in alliance missions. It's rediculous. Any other map and the game runs smooth. I have the best iPad Pro on the market and if the match takes place in Chicago it's almost a guaranteed 40% loss in hit points or a full crash
I'm fine with the fact we lose 1/2 health if we crash but do something about the map that continuously taxes everyone's mobile device

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Pred554 wrote: »
    Look there is many issues with this game. Most people I know who are serious about the game have switched to emulators because during alliance missions the issues can make or break you.
    But most issues arise from the Chicago map. When you fight in Chicago everything slows down visually because of issues with that map or because of the very high graphic content.
    Just take the map out of rotation in alliance missions. It's rediculous. Any other map and the game runs smooth. I have the best iPad Pro on the market and if the match takes place in Chicago it's almost a guaranteed 40% loss in hit points or a full crash
    I'm fine with the fact we lose 1/2 health if we crash but do something about the map that continuously taxes everyone's mobile device

Thanks

You know using emulators is against their ToS.
  • Pred554Pred554 Posts: 4
    Literally my point. I don't want to do what they are doing. I bought a great iPad so I didn't have to use those things. That's why I am pleading for them to fix it
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    err which map. care to post a screenshot here so that others know about it and confirm it?
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    I have a different device but don't have any issues. I would hate to see them remove the already low number of maps due to an issue for certain devices / configs only.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Yeah. Gotta agree. Chicago map doesn't do anything to my LG G5. All the maps, all 3 or 4 of them run fine. Have never experienced this lag on any specific map.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I have no idea which one is the Chicago map
  • Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I have no idea which one is the Chicago map

The one that has a sign that literally says Chicago.
  • Hey OP,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues, but unfortunately, the case to improve performance is not as easy as "removing a single map". Different players will have different experiences in different areas of the game, and performance issues arise differently for everybody.

What might seem like a simple solution for you, will not be the same for others, and removing a map or some other piece of content will not necessarily treat the problem itself. There may be an underlying issue that has nothing to do with that content at all.

The team is continuously working on improving stability and making the game run smoother on all devices, but this is not a quick or easy fix, and will take time.
  • jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    Sorry OP, you seem to be the only person "serious about the game" that has a complaint that won't be fixed for you. Hope this doesn't "break you"
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    So far as I know no one in our alliance family uses emulators. We have 4 top 20 alliances, including Alpha who'd say are pretty serious about the game.

I don't think I ever heard anyone discuss emulators in any of our alliance chats except to explain how certain known cheats were doing what they were doing. That wasn't so people could also cheat, it was to explain why the evidence of their cheating amounted to proof. When your teammates are spending a lot of money to get something, and then someone else gets the same thing by cheating, well that doesn't go down very well. Even less well if the thing is a rank reward that only one team or five people (for instance) can get