Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Icon guide?

PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Hello every one I'm still new to this game and I've noticed some new icons like when I click on the goto base one i some times I see a yellow one kinda looms like a burst effect is there a guide to all the icons some where?
Thx in advance
PyrusPrime
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there!

Welcome to the game! Glad you're here! Currently, we don't have a guide that'll share each and every meaning of an icon, but that particular one you're speaking about is for Gold being ready for pickup at your base. When you select your base you'll be returned to it and from there you can collect gold from the nodes you have bots on!

A helpful guide to have would be the one for status effects which you can find here: http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/Battle-Status-EffectsTFM

If you have any other questions about the game, feel free to drop by the forums again to ask your fellow community members!
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited August 2017
    Ah ok thanks for the reply. Also thanks for this game I'm loving this it a very cool blast from the past for me as I was a kid when transformers came out lol but my 7 kids don't get my obsession with these robots lol

Thanks
    PyrusPrime