Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who wants a shockwave raid event?

OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

Who wants a shockwave raid event? 17 votes

Yes
82%
BumblebeeCandKanePredacon_Order2PocalypseGunz0OP7842JetfireMufc14IvanTySonerbabaBlackConvoyTheTallguyDTmayur57Otrium 14 votes
No
17%
tekkn1kalGochaBROBo3bood 3 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    The next raid event will most likely be shockwave
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    It's coming just be patient
  • We do have one planned, but don't be surprised if the next one to pop up isn't Shockwave. With the problems that we had with Raids, we want to ensure that everything is running at 100% in Raids before we bring his event around.
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Yes
    Okay thanks man
  • Yes
    @Kabam Miike , will the Kabam team make a Raid Event for every limited-time Crystal exclusive Bot you release? Because that's what it seems, and it is a great opportunity for players to get them... You also promissed more Raid Events in the Version 3.0 Update page(just like the Mastery Core Raid Event), so can you update us on wich might be their themes and prizes?
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    I like the raid events as a way to pick up the 2* version and maybe the odd featured crystal (though prices for those escalate absurdly)

It'd be cool if they were a routine part of rolling out new bots
  • Yes
    It seems they are now. Kabam got us a Enraged(Megatron) Raid Event. It would be cool to have a Raid Event Schedule, so that we could stay informed about what would be the upcoming Raid Events.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yes
    Instead, we got another Megatron raid event, which is actually good for me, I missed the 1st Megatron eaid event but I'm sure the next raid event will be focused on Shockwave