Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron 4* + Bonecrusher 4* signature not working

tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike I have done extensive testing on this, and I do see stun proc when Megatron reaches 20 impact charges when using the 3* version of Bonecrusher (which has a 40% chance to occur), however, when using a 4* Bonecrusher, the rate appears to be ZERO percent. Given that it should be 80%, it seems rather unlikely that I would have such a hard time seeing it occur if it were working as intended.

I have tested this in Raids, Story, and Arena. Seeing the stun occasionally with 3*, but I have never seen it in the past month with the 4* BC. Extensive testing with the 4* confirmed that this is not working, 100% of the time. Not just low proc rate, never.
Tagged:

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I haven't tested it with 3* Bonecrusher, but 3* Megatron and 4* Bonecrusher produces 0 stuns if it helps the data. Was told that they're investigating as of roughly a week ago, but that's all I know
  • Reported to the team!
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited September 2017
    Hi, I appreciate that this was reported to the team, but was curious when we might see this fixed. I would hope it can be fixed in the next update, because from a programming standpoint, this seems to be a rather quick and easy fix.

I've poured a massive amount of resources in my r5 Megatron, and it is sad to not be able to take full advantage of my 4* MT, MV1, BC team. A 80% stun after 20 impact charges would greatly change the attack strategy of my MT.
  • Sorry for the delay in replying! The team has found out what's wrong, and has a fix ready! We're just testing it right now, but will have this out soon! We'll let you know when it is ready to be deployed.
  • Thanks @Kabam Miike !
  • The Fix is in! You should no longer have this issue.