Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ramjet l1 causes lag hitch when activating

I fight him every night in am and it's not everytime but when it activates there is flash of light that freezes screen split second and most time I end up eating the special, I've gave it a few days to make sure it wasn't just new character but I'm not only one in my alliance that has seen this.

iPhone 7plus

Comments

• My game just completely froze mid fight against ramjet for like over a minute and when it finally unfroze i had to hurry up and hit him before it timed out with only 45 seconds left and he built his sp3 luckily i was able to beat him before he hit it tho but this still should not be happening. You guys still dont fix issues but you sure dont mind continuing to take peoples money makes me sick man you'll are disgusting
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Wierd thing didn't have this happen once last night, will try again in tonight I'm sure
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Just happened to me also
  • Happens to me as well, also when Iron hide does his first heavy the same Lag occurs causing it to make contact
  • Hey there Mustangjon! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'll make sure to bring this up to the appropriate people so they can investigate further into this. As a heads up, I moved the thread as well to the appropriate discussion board to help keep things clean and organized.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Went a few days without it and now it's right back doing it again happened in two bgs of ours for sure
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    It's happening every time I face him in the special mission. He activates sp1, it lags, skips a few frames and I get hit. No chance to sidestep.

I'll be going through the special mission a few more times. Will note if it happens again.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    It was different again when I fought him. Twice he activated and the missiles came out ultra slow. It was like he had EMI on him or something. Then later in fight, he used it two more times and it was regular speed.

Is there a local mod or something I didn't read about? If not, can you look into why is was inconsistent like that?
  • JKL wrote: »
    It was different again when I fought him. Twice he activated and the missiles came out ultra slow. It was like he had EMI on him or something. Then later in fight, he used it two more times and it was regular speed.

Is there a local mod or something I didn't read about? If not, can you look into why is was inconsistent like that?

That inconsistant speed thing is due to Shockwave hacking Ramjet's Aim Enhancer mod prior to his boss fight. As to the other stuff, I'm really not sure