Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

All 3 raid tickets consumed without any raid happening

iPhone 6S iOS10.3.3

15 mins ago I had about 3 raid tickets shown, so I clicked to raid and somehow all 3 raid tickets were consumed without any raid happening?

Anyone has seen this issue before?
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi @Kruga ! That's frustrating for sure! Please close out the app (exit and swipe to close recently opened apps), then open it back up. If it appears those are still missing and there's no recent raid, it would be a good idea to send a ticket in to our Support Team for further review.

You can contact support from the game by tapping on the Gear shaped icon in the top left corner of your base screen, and then on the support button.

I'll leave this thread open in the event others are experiencing a similar issue. Thanks for reporting this!
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    will have to wait till next time this happened before reporting then. Raid ticket was reset to zero like I had used them.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Speaking of my experience, if your internet connection is bad the moment you try to raid, you may experience something like this: you click once, nothing happens, you click again and again, nothing happens at all. Then suddenly, when your connection is back, all the 'starting raid?' confirmation dialog will pop-up overlapping each other, and all your tickets are consumed.

So to avoid this, click once and wait until a dialog pops out, if nothing happens, don't click again, wait instead.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Speaking of my experience, if your internet connection is bad the moment you try to raid, you may experience something like this: you click once, nothing happens, you click again and again, nothing happens at all. Then suddenly, when your connection is back, all the 'starting raid?' confirmation dialog will pop-up overlapping each other, and all your tickets are consumed.

So to avoid this, click once and wait until a dialog pops out, if nothing happens, don't click again, wait instead.

Thanks for the tip, will take note next time. Eventhough that may be the case, but Kabam should have preventive code in the game to avoid this kind of situation.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yeah, I had that happen to me. I cancelled two of them on the confirmation screen and it was fine.