Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Arena BS

Wtf am I still facing hard teams at a 17 win streak when I'm bringing in 2400+ teams. Before it was after a 15 streak I could bring in a 2300 team and be fine. Now you guys are changing the game and I'm getting **** over here and it's straight bullshit. If you're gonna make any type of changes to the arena then you need to fucking announce it.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    It's a glitch, I have had the same problem before.
  • Options
    U need a higher rating after 15 streak at least 3500 to get easy
  • Options
    DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    U need a higher rating after 15 streak at least 3500 to get easy

No I've used 2300+ teams before and got easy matches after a 15 streak. Only since this starscream arena have I been **** like this. Getting 6000+ teams after a 15 streak
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I think the masteries changed up the previous unofficial rules for easy matchups.
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    The difference is Masteries and everybody is upgrading their teams. You have to also
  • Options
    Um hello news flash we jus had a recent update. Thing are bound to change unnoticed. If u think it an issue than send in a ticket. And your welcome.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Doc is right here more players getting r4 plus masteries in mix etc it's not safe to use those teams till 20+ now
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    What would be nice is if Kabam actually stated somewhere how the arenas work with respect to this feature.

Ok, so part of the fun of the game is working out how it works, and those who pay attention get an edge over those who don't, but honestly, so much seems inconsistent that it really is hard to know what's going on. And it seems to cause a lot of frustration
  • Options
    Um hello news flash we jus had a recent update. Thing are bound to change unnoticed. If u think it an issue than send in a ticket. And your welcome.

My main point to this is that if **** is gonna change then they need to make an announcement regarding it. Not just change up the formula and have us figure out wtf is going on all over again.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Aside from mastery upgrades we have to consider the fact that more and more players are ranking up their 4 stars beyond rank 2, so that increases the difficulty for others who are still running maxed out 3 stars or rank 2 4 stars, and those top alliance players have more than one team of 4 stars at rank 3 or 4.
  • Options
    You guys are definitely right and I completely understand people are ranking up their bots. All I'm saying is a notification would have been nice so I could have set my teams up correctly. I do wanna say thanks to those who let me know the new arena standards but it's annoying how they change things without informing. That's all.
  • Options
    Hey there,

So, the thing here is that we have made no changes to the arena, or the structure of the Arena. It's always been based on the ratings of your bots compared to the ratings of your opponents. You're facing off against real teams that other Commanders have brought into that Arena. As Commanders rank up their bots and expand their teams, you're going to see a shift in what Matchups you see in Arenas.

So again, nothing has changed but the strength of all of our Commanders.
This discussion has been closed.