Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Getting Un Banned in chat

Hey , I've said this before but I'm having difficulty with my chat. My friends are wondering where I am while I'm on a Supposed "Chat Ban" I would like to know if it is a "Chat Ban" or if it's permanent , if it's not it would be appreciated if anyone could tell me if it Will stop In under 3 days. Sincerely ~ ShockBound

Comments

• OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    I had one for spamming best thing to do is just email support and ask for confirmation then just wait 72 hours and your account should be free my friend:)
  • Thank you for your help and I really do appreciate that thanks for it's I can't thank you enough . Sincerely ~ ShockBound
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Welcome dude happy to help someone out:)
  • Thanks , sorry for not getting back to you sooner I just had to fill my case out. I really appreciate how mind you have been. Sincerely ~ ShockBound
  • Hey there ShockBound!

Completely understand why this can be frustrating and I would love to help! Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with anything in regards to account related issues, nor are we allowed to discuss punishments on the forums. With that said, you are able to fill in a support ticket and see if we can help you there in regards to clearing this up! Just click on the gear in the left hand corner, click on support, and there you go! With that said, since we are unable to assist further in this, I'll be closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.