Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ai in raids is just ridiculous

You guys need to tone down the ai on raids theyre just so ridiculously aggressive its not even cool especially on laser guidance module they just stand there and shoot you 3 times and your dead when their damage is only 2 or 300 they do like 2000 damage per shot like how does that work i sidestep the ranged attacks and range them back or rush in and they just evade everything and shoot me in the face and im done its absolutely unreal man im so done with it just not even fun so im supposed to keep spending energon to find a easier matchup c'mon now you change the raid setup so we get one option i just waste more raid tickets then anything now
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    .....really?

You fight tougher opponents in AM. How are raids giving you more trouble than that?
  • Ai is easy in AM
  • Well not easy but manageable
  • I swear i watch videos of other people raiding and the ai is not near as aggressive as they are for me like you guys doing this to me on purpose kabam? I know u dislike me and i dislike you probably more but cmon give me a break
  • I take on enemies twice as strong as me in any other game mode and whoop them but in raids theres opponents twice as weak and hit me with 3 ranged shots and im dead like how is that even fun obviously an issue with that
  • Hey there Commanders!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding the Raid AI! We are constantly looking to the forums to see what is being said, and although this isn't a promise that we will make changes, this is a promise that we are constantly looking to hear your feedback. With that said, please remember to be respectful when posting. Not everyone will share the same opinion and although things can get heated when you are discussing something important to you, it shouldn't ever get personal.
  • Sorry just very frustrating
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Raid AI is just like arena AI post 20+ with the stacked mods backing up the bots it's supposed to be a challenge, your not taking on bots from a story or AM, theses are actual player bots, and yeah I know that doesn't mean that someone else is controlling them, but it's supposed to be hard since this mode is technically PvP.
    If you have to drop medals to get to an acceptable range that you can handle, then do so, otherwise your gonna have to play more defensively, counters and class advantage are you best weapons.
    Remember it's a test of your skills is raids, since when in any MMO are raids supposed to be easy?
    Good luck and just have fun with it.
  • Kinda hard to have fun if every raid that pops up is so ridiculous you have to waste raid tickets then even if i spend energon to refresh a even more ridiculous base pops up so im just not going to even raid. Like everytime something is fine the way it was is ruined was nice to have options of who to raid because there would always be one base capable of being beat. I do not know where these absurd ideas come from like any common sense put into the thought process of new content
  • Why do i even want to try against 2k+ rated wasp and Megatron on laser guidance when a 1k wasp killed me with 3 shots and im almost double that rating. I understand it's meant to be more difficult but when everything you do is evaded and shot in the face why even try? And its not like i suck at the game im pretty good and run pretty high AM levels not trying to brag or anything but im really losing my interest in the game so many issues not addressed ridiculous changes that were fine they way they were im so done with it
  • Sorry and last thing on the subject, i was fighting wasp in a raid and he literally kept firing heavy attacks back to back to back then basic ranged non stop thats all he did , only a matter of time your getting hit by that
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2017
    I swear i watch videos of other people raiding and the ai is not near as aggressive as they are for me like you guys doing this to me on purpose kabam? I know u dislike me and i dislike you probably more but cmon give me a break

You're watching pre-2.0 videos I'm afraid. People just abuse melee heavy endlessly and BBB was a powerhouse.

Fighting Wasp and Megatron on Laser is never fun, if not funnier than Harm-Grindor. You can't beat them with 100% lifebar but here's some tricks anyway.

For Wasp, sidestep often to close the distance, don't dash, don't dash, don't dash. Don't use special combo or heavy to put him down too often, finish your 5-combo and press block. Build S2 or S3 to drain his life.

For Megs, watch his catchphrase and dodge his cannon heavy when unstoppable. Don't trade range shots with him, sidestep to close the distance.

Final note: if you see 2 or 3 Demos in the raid summary page, put Mirage on.
  • Dude i know how to fight laser guidance is bugged cuzs damage is like 300 doing like 3k damage per ranged attack i literally just lost 2 strong bots in a raid in seconds flat 2 a much weaker waspinator this is just getting unreal even when i sidestep he just keep shooting non stop i mean literally fight started i was dead before i could have a chance to do anything im so mad about this man like i wanna strangle someone not even kidding you guys gotta remove laser guidance or drastically reduce the effects of it like please
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2017
    Then I must say I didn't come across this bug. I took laser guided range shots but never die on 3rd shot. A wasp of 1000 rating deal about 200~300 per shot, but that's less than 1000 health in 3 shots and that will not kill my 1000 rating bot whose lifebar is at 3000~4000.
  • I have 1700+ bots this is just getting unreal im done with the game quit mcoc shortly after started playing should no better to start another kabam game
  • I've seen some pretty impossible reaction times in raids myself and I've done over 80 of them for this event now. They do dodge unrealistically well and react insanely quick. It's because they're computers, so they react based on in game code. This means when you attack, the game reads this action and translates that information to the enemy bot and they react instantly. No human to see the movement, understand the attack, find a solution, and complete the reaction. This form of AI often makes fighting computers far more challenging than real players to me.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    I have to agree the AI in Raid are different than in Arena without a doubt. From my understanding the mod matched with the bot will alter it's AI which is fine, but like Drake has mentioned, it goes far beyond that. It seems to be more noticeable the higher the bot rank on the node is as well I find. Bots under 1000 rating I don't notice it as much, but bots that are 1300+ tend to stretch reality more often like being able to block right after doing a special for example I see often, even though I'm rushing in before they're even done the special moves.
  • Now on top of the ridiculous damage output i just had the game freeze then literally the second it unfroze i was being shot in my face by Megatron sp2 on laser guidance i just couldnt help but laugh now shaking my head like what a freaking joke man un believeable
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited September 2017
    I've made some posts about this, since the update a few weeks ago all the AI got buffed.

But it's like when 2.0 first came out when the ai was too defensive which made them overly aggressive. They fixed it.. but now it seems like this update has loaded the old version before they fixed it. I don't know why they won't acknowledge it. As a daily player it's incredibly obvious when things change.

It's not just raids. It's everywhere.