Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 3.1 Discussion Thread

2»

Comments

• Maybe you did get banned @XBOXELITE
  • XBOXELITEXBOXELITE Posts: 32
    edited September 2017
    If I did u would think to notify u whenever u get banned all tho they don't tho it's sad. But ik I didn't becuz I didn't do anything bad on global at all tho :neutral:
  • I never get notified whenever im banned.
  • I think this is the wrong thread for this lol. We should probably stop before we throw this whole thread off topic :D@XBOXELITE
  • XBOXELITEXBOXELITE Posts: 32
    edited September 2017
    Sorry but it was strange tho one min I was chatting next min I couldn't it was wired I was wondering if Kabam would fix it -_-
  • Yeah, it just happens out of the blue bro.
  • XBOXELITE wrote: »
    Sorry but it was strange tho one min I was chatting next min I couldn't it was wired I was wondering if Kabam would fix it -_-

Hey there! We can't investigate this situation in the forums, but you can reach out to our support team by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of your base screen, and then on the support button.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Terminal wrote: »
    I still encounter bots all the time holding their special and then the very SECOND they hit S3 they use it immediately.

I even see it in streamers on YT for this game. Same thing happens to them as well.

Here's what I've learned about baiting specials:

1) you have a far better chance at baiting if you are ahead of the AI in the match, meaning you have more HP on your bar.

2) even if you aren't ahead, you need to have "octagon control". This means you need to be near the centre of the ring and the AI needs to be closer to the wall in order for them to reliably trigger their special.

If you are constantly on the defensive, you'll just get hit with one when you can't defend it, or the AI will wait and charge up the bar to s3.

You have to do this without being overly aggressive, since the AI will also dodge basic attacks and punish you if you don't wait for the right opportunities to hit them, killing you anyway.

Try it. Wait for the AI to rush in, counter them, and push them to the wall. Then dash back to the centre and try and stay there with sidesteps, or walking forward.

You'll be surprised at how often the AI gets baited.

Lovely speech hope it works
  • Yeah, it just happens out of the blue bro.

No it doesn’t. Kabam warns you repeatedly before a ban of any sort.