Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Gift and Duel in update 3.1

hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Anyone tested Duel and Gift in new update 3.1?

7t0kqpivs5vy.png

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2017
    So how does it work? What can be given as gift and how do we play friendlies (3 on 3 or 1v1)?

Strange it wasn't even announced.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    spammed the buttons but to no effect so far lol
  • it doesnt work, i think theyare keeping it for future update. But it will be fun i am sure.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited September 2017
    It isn't activated yet.

Assuming it works the same as MCOC, you'll have to buy a "gifting token" which will probably come with $30+ energon bundles.

In MCOC, it allowed you to transfer some potions and inventory stuff to people in your alliance, or possibly also in-game friends, for a fee in units (their equivalent to energon)

Basically it's a crap deal and nothing to get excited about at all, just makes the game a little bit worse
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kabam leaked it already?
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited September 2017
    Well, the buttons are in-game already, they just don't do anything

I'm just describing how it works in MCOC, I don't know that it'll be the same system here. I hope not, because it's not a good system in my view
  • No point of Duels unless they implement some quests associated with it as well. In MCOC, they will do events where you have to do a certain number of duels each day for 2 days. You get bonus points if you fight a specific bot. Because MCOC has been around for awhile and it has a very large player base, its easy to find a 4* bonus points champ to fight that is just rank 1 still. Might be a bit more of a challenge for this game to find those easy 4* fights, but if the rewards are similar to MCOC, they reward about 2 full premium crystals to the whole alliance if you get all the milestone rewards.

Also, in MCOC, you can only duel a person's top champ.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Duels are nice to practice honing skills against bots
  • Hey All,

So, this is not actually meant to be live in the game right now, and we'll be removing these buttons with our next update.

While we may release these features at some time in the future, we don't currently have any plans to do so any time soon.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited September 2017
    N/m..
  • Hey All,

So, this is not actually meant to be live in the game right now, and we'll be removing these buttons with our next update.

While we may release these features at some time in the future, we don't currently have any plans to do so any time soon.
    So.... don't spoil anything again here...
  • Lol. You got my hopes up a little guys… :D
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Im sad i wanted to fight in real time :smile:
  • Steelbane wrote: »
    Im sad i wanted to fight in real time :smile:

It still wouldn't be in real time. Never will be most likely. Not unless there's some kind of huge technological advancement in the near future. This has been discussed multiple times here & mcoc. I believe your odds of winning the lottery are higher.
  • Trailfire wrote: »
    It isn't activated yet.

Assuming it works the same as MCOC, you'll have to buy a "gifting token" which will probably come with $30+ energon bundles.

In MCOC, it allowed you to transfer some potions and inventory stuff to people in your alliance, or possibly also in-game friends, for a fee in units (their equivalent to energon)...
    So, if they were to do this, to "gift" someone, we'd have to pay Kabam for the ability to give away some of our stuff for free? Really? Calling that a "crap deal" is an insult to crap deals!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018
    Please stop necroing threads. The fact that the title of this includes "update 3.1" should have been enough for anyone to realize this thread is old.

Let it die in peace.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Manthro wrote: »
    Please stop necroing threads. The fact that the title of this includes "update 3.1" should have been enough for anyone to realize this thread is old.

Let it die in peace.

Rest in spaghett my brother