Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Selling T1As for T2A Essence?

Can we get the ability to sell some T1 alphas for some gold and T2 Alpha essence? Just like how all the other sparks are like.

I have too many in my stash right now that are going to expire with no option to sell. These ones I might have to let expire as I'm not expecting an update right away. Just something that would be nice for the near future (hopefully much sooner than later).

Comments

• That would be nice. We can sell t2b for t3b pieces, we should be able to do the same with alphas.
  • wish i had that problem haha
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    1st world problems...
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Manthro wrote: »
    1st world problems...

LOL. Might as well get the discussion started so it's available when others might need/want it too. I started the discussion on selling T2Bs for T3B essence and it was implemented shortly afterwards. Not saying I'm the one that made it happen but just to let Kabam know what we would like so they can start their process.
  • Talking to the team!
  • Also t1 mod sparks for t2 mod spark as well. I have all my mods needing t2 sparks and have no need for the t1's I have on hand
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    why did u farm so many T1 alphas the first place? lol
    Davien wrote: »
    why did u farm so many T1 alphas the first place? lol

Just happens. If you raid a lot for say Knight shards or those bot chips, basically buy out the raid store everyday (other than the sc2000). AMs give a decent amount too.

@Kabam Miike any updates to this? My alphas keep expiring, would love to sell them instead to get something for them.
    Checking again to see if Kabam is looking to update this. I'm sitting on 20+ alphas right now and I know people in my alliance with even more. I'm not trying to brag about how many alphas I have, just emphasizing the need to have the ability to sell them.
  • Hey Guys,

I've spoken to the team about this, and we're looking into enabling the sale of Alpha Sparks soon! I don't have a timeline just yet, but will let you guys know when I do!
  • LordLord Posts: 4
    Definitely agree we need this. Just another point for consideration - I have t1a expiring too, and rather than selling I'd like to use them to level bots with the bottleneck being gold. I know alot has been reported around this but wanted to add that t1a expiring is another symptom of that.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Please also include a decent amount of gold with the sale too... many T1As are expiring cos don’t have the gold to R4 3* to forge. Thank you!!