Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

I did not get my arena rank rewards

I finished at rank 18 in 3* ramjet arena . Still i did not receive rank rewards for both 3* and 4* arena

Comments

• Options
    LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I don't think anyone has....
  • Options
    Usually we would have received it by this time
  • Options
    yeah, and the same arena restarting and no word from kabam as to whats up :(
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    did not get mine too... please assist Kabam!

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Same been waiting for mine and when I checked the leaderboard it says I ranked 138 but the person above is in my alliance and has put up less points than what I did
  • Options
    I didn't get my arena awards either :(
  • Options
    I did not get it either! :/
  • Options
    Phew! Not just me then.
  • Options
    Put me on the list, still waiting........
  • Options
    I finish 1 in aréna 4* where is my ramjet !
  • Options
    then it's not only me then.
  • Options
    I did not spend 3 days on arenas just to see i have won what i desired without receiving it. It would be nice if kabam fixes this issue soon
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Yo guys I woke up this morning and still nothing...where are the rewards?
  • Options
    Also did not receive mine
  • Options
    Why’s is it taking so for any of the mods to say what’s going on with the ranked arena rewards this is getting ridiculous
  • Options
    Still waiting....
  • Options
    Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    They're on PST time. We're all waiting on the rewards but it's not life or death people, it's just a virtual product. You'll get what you're due, just be patient.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Thanks for the reports and your patience over the weekend and into this early Monday morning. We've let the team know that you're still waiting on your rewards. As soon as we have an update to share, we absolutely will do so!
  • Options
    Hey Everybody!

Just a little update on this. We're really sorry that this delay occurred and for any inconvenience or confusion that it may have caused! Delays in Arena rewards are rare, but they do happen from time to time. We've fixed the situation now and the rewards should be on their way to you all soon!

Again, we're really sorry about this!