Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

2/3 is a "slight" reduction?

The overall gold payouts for difficulty 16 and up have been slightly reduced with this change, but the net result is more gold in your pocket (especially for the higher difficulties).

It might be just me, but reducing something by more than 60% isn't my idea of a "slight" reduction.

Don't get me wrong, 30% rewards for zero cost is better than the usual cost of 5-25k/day greater than rewards, but the easy way to keep everyone at peak happiness is just to say say in the first place, "gold payouts have also been significantly reduced, but not completely eliminated, so you should all end up with a little more to rank up some bots by the end of the week".

The other option is just to cut cost by half instead of 100%, and *not* cut reward. Then there's none of this 'give with one hand take with the other' stuff going on.

Anyway, just my 2g. Appreciate the extra all the same
Tagged:

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I know @Kabam Miike said the reduction is only temporary. Can you confirm it will return to previous rewards after this week? Hoping there isn't a slight reduction put in following this.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    It might not be a lot of gold, but I prefer earning a little gold compared to shelling out my own gold. Returning to previous system means high level AM costs a huge amount of gold per player since the payout is way less than what is required to start one once you begin turning up the heat.

I agree with Dom.. best solution is just to reduce the actual cost of AM by 50% and leave the payouts as they used to be so we can actually net some gold in this event.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited September 2017
    I don’t see this being temporary like raids it’s going to be a one week thing then back to normal payouts and normal expense

But as manthro said I’ll take positive small gain over negative 125-150k less in returns every week
  • Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have said slightly. I'm sorry everybody! This is only temporary,
    and will be back to the regular amounts soon.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    It's still free gold so it's definitely appreciated. Some of us just might have blown our usual AM budget on upgrades thinking we would get most of it back, lol. Back to Arenas it is.
  • Anyway, it's unambiguously a bonus, just a matter of expectation setting (and consumer psychology I guess)
    :)
  • Y u guys complaining. U get a week of free AM in any difficulty lvl and get free gold and rewards and it still not enough for y'all.