Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM stuck at loafing screen

This is the second AM in a row I'm stuck at loading screen, only to stop the game and come back at half health...why am I getting oenalized for something I cant control?
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there ViralintheFray,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues in the game! Thanks for coming to the forums and posting about this though. Would you mind sharing with us some more information? It definitely helps our Devs when they look on the forums for issues like this to get more information.

What device are you using?
    What OS are you using and what version of OS?
    Do you have any screenshots?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I had the same problem last two days whenever I fight prowl with BC in section 1, both times after a near perfect round... Then in the rematch I lose.. not happy.

Moto Z
    Android 7.1.1

a6kg10y7x6b1.png
  • I have an LG G6
    The screen is just the loading screen before the fight..the autobot/decepticon symbol just keeps turning..it never goes to the fight..waited 10 minutes yesterday..never did go to the fighting screen
  • I have android 7.0 version on my phone as well
  • Same issue here. Pixel on Android Oreo
  • This is a constant problem that has been reported over and over again. No response and it still is not fixed! We deserve compensation for all the game resources wasted.
  • Hey everyone -

I'm sorry to hear this is still a problem for many of you, it can definitely be frustrating to experience it and have no update provided. Rest assured that we are looking into these matters. There are many different devices out there with different OS versions and it can take time to determine what is causing what on which device.

When we have an update on the issue (or any other issue reported) we'll be sure to share that information. For the time being, we super appreciate everyone who has provided their device information and for those who will. Thank you again!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Happened again today after a perfect round.. BC vs WB:

MOTO Z
    Android 7.1.1

pbnorjtuh7s6.png