Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

'1' displayed on Alliance Tab

Hi

uqdykjxcbbmp.png

I understood it increases / decreases when rewards are added / removed from Stash.
But it won't get back to zero/none, whatever you do.

Any idea what it is supposed to mean ?
In short : bug or feature ?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    It's a feature notifying that you haven't donated every penny of gold to your alliance treasury. You need to keep those engines hot!

6lhmhbynq4vo.gif

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    With this update there are a lot of such indicator which refuse to disappear, like the "new" icon in Crystal screen. And the icon(s) on base may overlap when there's gold to collect and your away squad returns.
  • @Manthro Nice try ;-)
    zj3pufv1djet.png
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    i agree it kinda bugs me.. is there any way to remove that notification in the game menu?
  • I got this bug too, kinda annoying.
  • This is a bug that we've fixed this in the next update. It'll no longer appear after that.
  • When is the next update?
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    When is the next update?

Hahahaha! I like the enthusiasm, but my guess is the answer will be "when it comes", which I reckon'll be about 5 weeks or so. We're up to 4.1 after 7 months, right? So roughly every 2 months for a major update? And I think the last one was 2-3 weeks ago wasn't it? (There might be a minor update in the meantime of course)