Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Update issues

By far my favourite game at the moment been playing for several months now but whats happened in recent update?? I can no longer see my Transformers fighting!! Is this the same for all users or just me?? Are the developers aware of this? And will it be fixed soon??
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there! I'm so sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing. This doesn't sound like something that's affecting all players and may or may not be specific to the device you're using.

There is another thread open on the topic located here. If the description on that thread sounds like what you're experiencing, can you please add to the thread the details regarding the device you are using, current OS version, and any additional details that may help our team?

If the issue is different than what is being experienced by the players in that thread, can you instead please post here details regarding what you're experiencing including your device and OS version? What do you see, instead of the "fighting" which should appear? Where in the game is this occurring? Any additional details you can provide to assist will be greatly appreciated! Thank you, in advance, for taking the time to report this issue!