Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No rewards for Crystal Bounty Arena

2»

Comments

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Yet here you are complaining about complainers. Nothing better to do??? Lol
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Wolfe wrote: »
    Yet here you are complaining about complainers. Nothing better to do??? Lol

Dunno... But it kinda sounds like you're complaining about the players complaining about the players complaining.

Just sayin'
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    You guys do realize it’s a weekend and no one works typically so response will be slim to none. This isn’t first time they been delayed won’t be last and they will come

Not true my friend you must be new to Kabam gaming. There is always someone working. If this was MCOC there would 2k messages by now and 12 excuses from the kabam team

Your right I just started playing yesterday it’s a conspiracy part of v4.0 to take all your rewards and keep them for themselves since it benefits them so much.
  • Just give me back those milestones and I will complain less :smile:
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    We will get the rewards. Patience is the key. :wink:
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209

Ohhhh 1.3 years allow me to retort. No one is unchill here. Except when people chime in with stupid takes telling people to calm down you ain’t no one to me and don’t get to tell anyone how to feel. You represent the problem with society you think because you have a keyboard your opinions always matter and are wanted...all we want is for someone who matters and can assist us with the issue to respond. No matter who you are someone always spends more or puts more time in then you... exactly why I never question other people’s frustration

Time for a wake up call, it's people like you that actually represent the problem with society as you have the whole "entitlement" vibe based on your posts. You feel because you're playing a video game on your phone, playing for virtual crystals (I'll clarify, they're FAKE) that you need to come on a forum and quite frankly look like a complete (why can't there be a donkey emoji here?) because you didn't get your pretend fake items on time?

As you so insightfully said "you ain’t no one to me", I believe would be better said if it was switched around just a bit and actually said "I ain't no one to society when I be complaining about me not getting my crystals in a video game, when I want them".

I just have to ask that you take care of yourself, as I wouldn't want you to have an aneurism because you didn't get your crystals on time as I've rather enjoyed your well thought out and insightful posts.

Kabam will take care of the situation once they figure out the problem.

Have a pleasant evening :wink:
  • Echo_5Echo_5 Posts: 33
    No rewards either....
    played 20 hours straight...

Echo-5
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Rewards are in put your pitch forks down
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Rewards are in put your pitch forks down

Hahahahaha
  • CringeCringe Posts: 26
    Odie21 wrote: »
    Ohhhh 1.3 years allow me to retort. No one is unchill here. Except when people chime in with stupid takes telling people to calm down you ain’t no one to me and don’t get to tell anyone how to feel. You represent the problem with society you think because you have a keyboard your opinions always matter and are wanted...all we want is for someone who matters and can assist us with the issue to respond. No matter who you are someone always spends more or puts more time in then you... exactly why I never question other people’s frustration

Time for a wake up call, it's people like you that actually represent the problem with society as you have the whole "entitlement" vibe based on your posts. You feel because you're playing a video game on your phone, playing for virtual crystals (I'll clarify, they're FAKE) that you need to come on a forum and quite frankly look like a complete (why can't there be a donkey emoji here?) because you didn't get your pretend fake items on time?

As you so insightfully said "you ain’t no one to me", I believe would be better said if it was switched around just a bit and actually said "I ain't no one to society when I be complaining about me not getting my crystals in a video game, when I want them".

I just have to ask that you take care of yourself, as I wouldn't want you to have an aneurism because you didn't get your crystals on time as I've rather enjoyed your well thought out and insightful posts.

Yet here you are spending your time on this forum about a **FAKE** game trying to be the the wise guy.

• Odie21 wrote: »
    Guy's, it will be fine. You'll get your rewards,

Thanks Odie how long you been with Kabam?

Lol if Odie worked for Kabam the level cap would already be at 100.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Cringe wrote: »
    Odie21 wrote: »

Yet here you are spending your time on this forum about a **FAKE** game trying to be the the wise guy.

Correction, not trying but am. Are you jealous that you couldn't be the wise guy?

• Hey everyone,

I'm really sorry there was a delay in getting your rewards out. Where we are always checking the forums there will be instances where a mod may be sick or an outside source might hinder checking in. We do our best in those cases to catch up as fast we can in responding to all threads when necessary.

With that said, this thread is going to be closed down for the fact it's starting to take a turn into rude behavior and sarcastic posting. Please be mindful and respectful when commenting.
This discussion has been closed.