Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game is down can't sign in

Comments

• SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Im kinda angry because i want to get more points for crystal bounty and then suddenly my game crashes. And also, i finished fighting and then when I was done, the game said that I was KO
    How long is this maintenance gonna be
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    cml007 wrote: »
    Odie21 wrote: »
    The_53rd wrote: »
    Energon for the inconvenience plz kabam

Inconvenience? Really? It's been down for 15 minutes...

Amazing how people come out of the woodwork when they want something for free.

Because this is as inconvenient for everyone equally in every timezone and such right? Speak for yourself buddy

Huh?

I'm glad we're buds now :)

edited October 2017
    SprQ1081 wrote: »
    Still no response from the Devs? Mods? What a way to ruin Arenas.

Yeah i was in the middle of the arenas and the game crashed, and it said i got KOed even if I won the fight. Goodluck Kabaam on doing whatever you need to do
  • Im getting kinda aggravated. Like, its been basically an hour since this first occured. Even if it was a maintenance, why pull one in the middle of an AM?? We should get compensated in something to repay us for this problem its causing us.
  • This is really crap, server down during AM and I was on raid for those 4* shards :/
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited October 2017
    Im getting kinda aggravated. Like, its been basically an hour since this first occured. Even if it was a maintenance, why pull one in the middle of an AM?? We should get compensated in something to repay us for this problem its causing us.
    For Kabam to compensate us is like waiting for a DLC for a Game way past it’s life cycle
  • TheJewTheJew Posts: 9
    Im getting kinda aggravated. Like, its been basically an hour since this first occured. Even if it was a maintenance, why pull one in the middle of an AM?? We should get compensated in something to repay us for this problem its causing us.
    Can’t you read.. it says emergency maintenance... Jesus Christ..
  • Im getting kinda aggravated. Like, its been basically an hour since this first occured. Even if it was a maintenance, why pull one in the middle of an AM?? We should get compensated in something to repay us for this problem its causing us.
    For Kabam to compensate us is like waiting for a DLC for a Game way past it’s life cycle
    Lol, just lol
    guys the game is back online
  • TheJew wrote: »
    Can’t you read.. it says emergency maintenance... Jesus Christ..

Ok jeez sry i didnt get the memo @TheJew No need to be rude bruh
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited October 2017
    Steelbane wrote: »

Aw man, i wanted someone to make a 7th thread about this but I guess not. :disappointed:
  • Steelbane wrote: »

0nkc6tnpwcvo.png
    I would think otherwise
    Because the game crashed, I got my bot KOed for no reason :(
    And great i just lost my arena point multiplier :\
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    It's up
  • Ok servers back upt3tnf7iofc19.png
    great the game is down again
  • The game is back up
  • Yeah.. it’s down again and so my raid. Luckily I didn’t start another fight on AM.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    I'm still getting offline message.
  • Hey Guys,

First, sorry for the late replies on this one. Secondly, the situation should now be fixed. If you are still experiencing any issues, please give it a few moments and try logging in again.

Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience.
  • cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    edited October 2017
    Hey Guys,

First, sorry for the late replies on this one. Secondly, the situation should now be fixed. If you are still experiencing any issues, please give it a few moments and try logging in again.

Wrong... Or how about you define a few moments so I don't lose another raid ticket
  • cml007 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Wrong

Please give it a little bit, and everybody should be back online any minute now.
    litterally the game just trolled us
  • Down again, got one round of arena in and crash...
  • Still down ...
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited October 2017
    Hey Guys,

compensating is really not the culture of Kabam huh? When there's so much rage going on here you guys should really consider it. For an unannounced downtime that will affect AM, Crystal Bounty Arena, and raids (where many are going for the 4* shards). Even some energon will make many of us here happy. Energon could be used to buy potions in case bots KO due to the crash, players losing 1 raid ticket, or losing a battle in Arena hence losing their streak (later to spend on refreshing if needed due to lagging behind in scores). Think the broad picture Kabam rather than all about $$ only. Learn to keep both free and paying players happy.
  • cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    We have one week to raid for chips and I've already wasted two tickets, shame on me for 2nd one but I'm rushing for 4* shards, at least award some galvatron chips ffs
    I still cant login