Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bugs on iOS11 - iPhone 8

DavienDavien Posts: 758
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Recorded these few videos. Hope you're able to fix it Kabam. Gets annoying when it keeps happening. Just got my iPhone 8 recently and was dismayed when I see the visual bugs herein happening over and over again when I'm in those maps:

@Kabam Miike hope you guys can look into this and fix them.

These issues never occurred when I was playing on my older iPhone 6 iOS 10.

iPhone 8 still worth the buy though.. very good graphics, very little overheating, and no crashes since I started playing on this device :) just hoping these visual bugs get sorted out soon.

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Sorry mentioned wrong earlier. I'm playing on iPhone 8 plus not iPhone 8.
  • Davien wrote: »

Thanks for taking the time to record videos! That's incredibly helpful. You'll be happy to know that we've already fixed these issues internally, and they'll be resolved in the next update. :)
    Kabam Kavs wrote: »
    Davien wrote: »

Thanks for taking the time to record videos! That's incredibly helpful. You'll be happy to know that we've already fixed these issues internally, and they'll be resolved in the next update. :)

thanks! appreciate your help and quick reply!
    Saw some white spots appearing randomly in game this time.. Right after the last server maintenance.

rlol3pzznuqe.png

klk97tbyfxf0.png
    all bugs stated here have been resolved already! Thanks devs! Having a blast now on my iPhone 8!