Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I hope the next bot isn't delayed

I really hope when you guys extended the galv purchases by nine days.. It doesn't mean you are delaying the next bot for that long. A lot of people busted their hump getting the 3 and 4 star galv by the deadline so we could get the next bot soon...
Tagged:

Comments

• The next Bot is definitely not delayed! Remember, you can still purchase Galvatron until November 9th, but you won't be able to get any more Galvatron Chips after November 2nd! This is when we'll be switching over to the next bot.

We just wanted to make sure everybody had enough time to purchase Galvatron if they had enough Chips.
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    @Kabam Miike when is the official reveal on the next bot and what the galv chips convert into?
  • Cool, so the new bot does start thursday
  • The next Bot is definitely not delayed! Remember, you can still purchase Galvatron until November 9th, but you won't be able to get any more Galvatron Chips after November 2nd! This is when we'll be switching over to the next bot.

We just wanted to make sure everybody had enough time to purchase Galvatron if they had enough Chips.

I assume the conversion of Galvatron chips happen on the 10th then?
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Mallowman wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike when is the official reveal on the next bot and what the galv chips convert into?

Yes, please confirm what we get from the conversion.