Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dinobot hype???

BrideriserBrideriser Posts: 5
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
As you excited for Dinobot

Dinobot hype??? 50 votes

Yes
62%
Kabam MiikeFrench_BakerManthrotekkn1kalLordKabam RimehavenLJW7621MyNastix75TerminalTrailfireStitch626AnubisJoker69ZapperKillMasterCMallowmanJetfirePofh1Cozmatic_Prime26Mnicely80 31 votes
No
18%
DanhansenTrailbreaker77Hired_GoonGrendel_KhanDrkPrinzWunWun420Jhn314Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxAnakinPrime 9 votes
Wait until I get one
20%
nomisuCanuck33DirculesDocholiday321Gunz0SaYnTJatinderSinghSteelbaneInsanecloudredshift9 10 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• No
    Never like Beast Wars, so I won't put the effort I did for Galvatron but if I get enough chips I'll get one. Probably just use him for base guard duty.
  • kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    Who is Dinobot?
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Wait until I get one
    Not overly impressed by his defense capabilities yet and haven't tried him out offensively so judgment is reserved.
  • Yes
    Always have been a fan of Beast Wars! That and kind of a fan of dinosaurs in general.
    It would be a bit weird if I wasn't super hyped about anything Beast Wars related.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Wait until I get one
    on the fence as i didnt watch beast wars.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Yes
    Oh the Hype is real for this one. I love his design.
  • No
    I had to look him up to remember him.... So not really
  • Yes
    I watched beast war growing up so it brings back memories seeing those bots in game
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    Yes
    Want to see story interactions between him and Grimlock.
  • No
    It's Beast Wars so meh. Never could get into it. Only reason I cared about Wasp and Rhinox is because by some crazy happenstance, they were the only 2 of 3 Beast Wars toys I owned. And they more belonged to my little brother than me. He also had Rex Meg.

Having seen all of Prime, thanks kids!!, I do wish they would start looking into adding them to the roster. Just no more Meg and Prime.....
  • Yes
    IDC about Beast Wars (or Transformers really if I'm being honest :wink:), but Dinobot looks damn good.

Certainly refreshing after GT was kinda meh.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited November 2017
    Yes
    Never followed beast wars and don't know Dinobots story, but he has cool animations (especially his block) and has some interesting abilities. I'm hyped! :D
  • Yes
    Well he is a new tactician, so that's quite exciting. That's the most exciting part really, so sparse here anything else would be bonus excitement. He could be meh and still be a nice addition.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yes
    Reading his intel got me excited.
  • Yes
    Can't stand Beastwars as a show and I sort of think "Dinobot" is a silly name, but I'm still pumped for 'im as a tftf bot. He looks cool!
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited November 2017
    Wait until I get one
    I am also on the border line for Dinobot. Im gonna do the Hard mode for the spotlight mission and im also gonna do the arenas and raids. Probably gonna also do the alliance mission. However, im not gonna tryhard getting Dinobot. Im actually gonna save all the chips to trade at the end of the event. If i dont like it imma buy the 3 star one
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Wait until I get one
    aye same here.
  • I love the design of the character, but the hype got killed a little for me when I found out he's a tactician - I'd had him pegged for a warrior, and I need a 4* warrior :/