Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Unable to scroll

Comments

• Options
    Kabam Kavs wrote: »
    We have a fix for this issue that'll be in the next update, but that's unfortunately a couple of weeks away. If you get this issue, anything that scrolls will be locked. Restarting the app fixes this issue. We recognize this is a really bad experience (it's driving me crazy in arenas...) so apologies for the workaround while we get the new version out.

This is a huge pain, but thank you for seriously looking into this problem and coming up with a solution.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    We have a fix for this issue that'll be in the next update, but that's unfortunately a couple of weeks away. If you get this issue, anything that scrolls will be locked. Restarting the app fixes this issue. We recognize this is a really bad experience (it's driving me crazy in arenas...) so apologies for the workaround while we get the new version out.

A couple weeks away? :s:|:(

• Options
    You can all use Android devices in the mean time :D
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Same thing is happening to me on my iPad Air using iOS 10.3.3, as well as the latest version of the game itself. I was unable to scroll through any of the bots when I was trying to do Arena.
  • Options
    Ouch, a couple weeks?
  • Options
    JKL wrote: »

A couple weeks away? :s:|:(
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Ouch, a couple weeks?

Unfortunately yes, but we'll release it as soon as it's ready to go. We've got a lot of other issues we're trying to fix in 4.1 (along with some great game improvements) and we want to make sure this next release doesn't bring any new issues like this one.
  • Options
    This is seriously making it really hard to hit my arena goals adding time to wait for the app to restart. It is more than frustrating it is giving those without the issue a serious advantage. But wtf do you care about paying customers?
  • Options
    And only one comment concerning the problem being centered exclusively on Apple devices. I feel for all of the Apple users out there atm. However, I will point out that Apple has ALWAYS had a nasty reputation for being a pain to work with both software and hardware. PC users have been dealing with this for decades. Kabam isn't about to solve the problem in a couple of months. All I can say please keep this in mind before attacking them. They are working as best they can. They obviously have an interest in getting you guys straight because a happy customer is a paying customer. Patience.
  • Options
    Hopefully when you release the fix it should include a configuration to keep downloaded data. Going over minor update would lead to redownloading asset files. Can they just be cached and just update the necessary ones?
    Please consider.
  • Options
    Even the horizontal scrolling in the crystal screen has started going very slowly again, although this feels like a separate issue.
    Arena bot selection scrolling locks up on the regular, but not every time.
    iPhone 7, latest everything, updated ages ago.
  • Options
    Couple of weeks!
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    And only one comment concerning the problem being centered exclusively on Apple devices. I feel for all of the Apple users out there atm. However, I will point out that Apple has ALWAYS had a nasty reputation for being a pain to work with both software and hardware. PC users have been dealing with this for decades. Kabam isn't about to solve the problem in a couple of months. All I can say please keep this in mind before attacking them. They are working as best they can. They obviously have an interest in getting you guys straight because a happy customer is a paying customer. Patience.

Agree, Apple is the worst tech company in the world.
    God save Kabam

• Options
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Hired_Goon wrote: »

Agree, Apple is the worst tech company in the world.
    God save Kabam

Although there's not much to dispute with these comments, it doesn't give designers an acceptable excuse for not working through any issues in a timely, professional manner
  • Options
    like, hire more internal testing, cost way less than all this troubleshooting, trust me.....
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited November 2017
    A few weeks?

People can't scroll through menus.

Menus.

Can't scroll.

Restarting the app only fixes the problem for a few minutes.

Don't you think for an issue like this, you should've patched it and re-released it, instead of waiting to include a fix in what will be another bloated update, that will inevitably cause more problems?

I can hardly contain my excitement for these new game breaking updates.

• Options
    Mine also... iphone 7, ios 10.2.1
  • Options
    I have also run into this issue today in the arena. I am unable to scroll through my bots. I am on the latest software version of iOS.
  • Options
    I cant believe its going to take you guys WEEKS to fix this issue while you have events running that involve the arena. Is the solution that I just restart the game after every single match? Really??
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    encountered this issue as well in arena after maintenance hmm.
    samsung s8+
    android 7.0
  • Options
    Stitch626 wrote: »
    I cant believe its going to take you guys WEEKS to fix this issue while you have events running that involve the arena. Is the solution that I just restart the game after every single match? Really??

Are you getting it that commonly? If it's truly after every match, can you post your device details (model and platform)? Our reports and internal testing show it's fairly common to see this in a single session at some point, but nowhere near as frequent as you're reporting and more information will help us confirm we've covered your device with our upcoming fix.
  • Options
    nomisu wrote: »
    samsung s8+
    android 7.0

Maintenance shouldn't have anything to do with what you're seeing. Is it happening commonly now and you never saw it before?
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    nomisu wrote: »
    samsung s8+
    android 7.0

Maintenance shouldn't have anything to do with what you're seeing. Is it happening commonly now and you never saw it before?

first time seeing. but so far not able to replicate error.. will screenshot when i do get it next
  • Options
    It is everytime or every other time for me and it is getting worse. Now when I restart I get stars everywhere, like it says all my bots are new, there are new story missions, spotlight missions, arena's i haven't fought it. But there is nothing new. And now every tenth time I restart, I have to quit out of the first fight because I cannot attack or move only block or heavy attack. This is getting really annoying. iphone 5s, 10.3.3
  • Options
    Are you getting it that commonly? If it's truly after every match, can you post your device details (model and platform)? Our reports and internal testing show it's fairly common to see this in a single session at some point, but nowhere near as frequent as you're reporting and more information will help us confirm we've covered your device with our upcoming fix.

It happens pretty often...one right after the other when I posted that comment yesterday. At which point I switched from my tablet to my phone. Usually what happens is that I will be able to play 1 full round, then the next round I will be unable to scroll unless I restart the device. Then the same thing occurs again.

And I already posted my device info above. Im already still having to use iOS 10.3.3 because of a visual graphic issue that has not been resolved yet either.
  • Options
    Stitch626 wrote: »

The other option, which is a bandaid at best, to be sure, is use the filter. That’s what I move been doing and it works well enough. Def better than restarting every 5mins
  • Options
    NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    edited November 2017
    I just saw this bug 8 times in a row and counting. 8 restarts to play this damn game. Run a trace on my account or something.

Its pretty appalling and losing my interest in this game as a whole. A couple weeks to fix a simple error? My devs at my company would fix this in a day and have the back to normal.

As a whole, It's been over 7 months and only 3 people I started the game with are still playing.These bugs are embarrassing for a company to still come up.

I'm playing on a iphone 6s / 7 / ipad 2
  • Options
    Having same issue, only updated my iPad to 11.1 iOS in an attempt to fix this but it had no effect.
  • Options
    Same issue here. iPhone SE iOS 11.1.1. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but nothing's been corrected.
  • Options
    Does Kabam just not care? The loading screen thing has been an issue since late September. Late September. If Apple users are so unimportant to them, they should stop pretending to support the iOS version of this game and pull it from the App Store.

If it weren’t for my guild mates, I would have given up by now.
  • Options
    This scrolling issue is become worse and is a real pain in the ***. Please fix this ASAP!