Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Not getting crystal shards anymore

Ive literally not formed a 4* crystal in over a month this is just not even cool i used to form one like every week and a half from crystal arena now its literally nothing but these stupid bot chip arenas i could care less about cuz im not gonna get 100k chips anyway for a 4* version. Can we please just get rid of these stupid bot chips and put the featured bot crystals back in the store and have more crystal arenas and bring milestones back. This is just ridiculous and not even fun anymore i literally dont play arenas anymore i dont even remember the last time i played arena
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2017
    It seems Kabam has already decided. And 4* shards comes from Bounty and Raid Store, which is not the Featured bot crystal you're talking about. Featured bot crystals are always there with a reduced price and a mysterious probability. You said you formed a 4* every week and a half? You must mean PBC, but PBC shards are raining from the sky these days with calendar, Alliance events etc.

But I still feel your pain.
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    Amazing @Blazinhobbs
  • I open pbcs everyday or i should say 2* crystals lol what a joke might as well just spit in my face kabam you'll are funny
    Can't really say much I've been flagged so many times.... pbc's are 2* crystals now... silly I know
    . Y not just tell us their doing away with anything free or earned.. It's now p2p
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Since the crystal arena was only (and still is) bi-weekly, I'm pretty sure your memory on how often you formed a 4* crystal is way off.

You couldn't earn a full 2000 shards from arena unless you were finishing top 5 or top 10.

Just sayin. It doesn't make sense.
  • Dude i was definitely forming a 4* crystal every other week how u gonna tell me
    You always got some little smart ass comment to @Manthro

Why? Because I'm right about how many 4* crystals you say you used to be able to earn?

Your claims fool no one.
    @Blazinhobbs we were teammates once and your an amazingly great player.
    I hope you don't leave due to the game being what it is.. give it a chance in the long run.. they will do what gameloft has done.. go back to what made them great... we will see the return of all we use to love about this game...
  • Dude i know what i got i didnt get that much from one arena. With milestones alone it was like 600 4* shards plus ranking 1-2% or 3-10% was a decent bit so in like 2 or 3 crystal arenas i was forming a crystal
  • So it was bout every other week
  • And plus certain events give 4* shards either in milestones or rank rewards so that plus the crystal arenas i was forming 4* crystals like crazy
  • Anything i bring up in conversation here is facts about how ridiculous things on this game are
    Dude i know what i got i didnt get that much from one arena. With milestones alone it was like 600 4* shards plus ranking 1-2% or 3-10% was a decent bit so in like 2 or 3 crystal arenas i was forming a crystal

Oh, I see... You're talking about the old ranking brackets on the new crystal bounty., Yeah you could earn just shy of a full crystal from the rank rewards pretty easily there.

I thought you were talking about the original crystal bounty that ran for 2 days.
  • Yea bro see now you know what im talking about
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    These are just rants/complaints. Game won’t go back to how it used to be just cause you’re crying about it. There are thousands of other players here that don’t mind and like this new version. It’s about moving forward not wanting to go backwards.

Now put your big boy pants on and quit complaining, cause honestly nobody cares(that’s why no mod is replying).
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    Well said tough!!!
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    Did you know you can get 1K 4-star shards from 100% exploring Code of a Hero [Hard] of Spotlight Mission?
  • Let's see. 500 4* shards twice a month from raid and 1k from Spotlight hard. There's a 4* crystal right there. Then, with decent ranking with crystal bounty you can easily form another 4* crystal throughout month there. That's 2 in 1 month. And yet you claim to not have formed 1 in over a month. Sounds like a personal problem to me. If you aren't participating in the events that give you 4* shards then you and you alone are gimping your 4* crystal gains.
  • Additionally, it has been brought to my attention that some players believe that we allow certain players to make sexist, or rude remarks towards some other players because of their gender. This is not true, and is also definitely not tolerated.

If you EVER feel that you are being targeted by another player, in the game or Forums, for any reason. Please report them directly to a Moderator. We are very proud of the diversity of our team and our player base. In our studio, we celebrate our diversity and have people of many different races, backgrounds, genders, sexual preferences, and religious beliefs, and our player base echoes that.

This is not a place to attack each other, and neither is the game (except for Raids... when you attack another Commander's base, but that's a different story). Celebrate each other, and help each other out. Don't hurt each other.
This discussion has been closed.