Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Fallen titan hand

Was supposed to change from 5% xp to 5% attack and health but it’s still the same. No change to bots in any missions, arenas or anywhere. Discription still the same also
Tagged:

Comments

• Yup. Mine still shows xp boost after the update.
  • Hey All,

We did issue a change to this, and don't know why it isn't changing. We're looking into this right now, and will update you all when we have an update.
  • VouterVouter Posts: 25
    still not changing...please fix this before AM start
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I saw a friend saying the description remains the same, but applying it really boost the PI for bots.
  • VouterVouter Posts: 25
    I saw a friend saying the description remains the same, but applying it really boost the PI for bots.

ah yes it is...so only the description but itbdo change the PI...i do double checking in all game modes and it changebthe PI...thanks
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Houston we have a problem @Kabam Miike
    The titans hand relic does increase your stats now even with the description wrong but it also increases your opponents stats at well lol

0ly2hi0jeo3p.jpeg
    y03tbr3o1l15.jpeg
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    While it iss true that the opponent does get boosted, it looks like in the first screenshot the mod points were not added yet, so the difference in PI seems quite big. When I checked a 533 Ultra Magnus in one of the spotlight missions (without mod on it), he went from 533 to 556, which is more in line with a 5% increase ;)

So yeah, should be fun in AM this afternoon! I'll use it for a bit of excitement ...
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Without the relic in the matchup screen:

vwa96br8msnm.png

With the relic in the matchup screen:

k68wem0gc75q.png

With the relic in the battle:

36utn9lj967w.png

Pretty inconsistent numbers.

• JagerPrimeJagerPrime Posts: 44
    edited November 2017
    The relic doesn’t even add the full 5% to attack and health. It’s more like 3 percent.currently there is just a visual bug that shows the other bot is getting the added bonus. In fight it corrects itself but as stated before it’s not a full 5% boost for attack and health for our bots anyways.
  • This just keeps getting weirder and weirder. WE're looking into the situation right now, and are working to get this cleared up as soon as we can!

Boosts have never applied to the opposition before, so this is a little baffling, but we're running some tests are going to continue to work on this today. Thank you all for pointing this out!
  • I hope you guys are working out of Vancouver and not just missing the holiday with your families!
  • tekkn1kal wrote: »
    I hope you guys are working out of Vancouver and not just missing the holiday with your families!

We're in Vancouver! We had our Thanksgiving last month. Thank you for the concern though :smile:
  • So, as has been pointed out in this thread already, that bonus being applied to your opponent as well is only cosmetic and in the pre-fight screen. We're still looking into this though, because there is an inconsistency here we'd like to fix.