Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ancient Sanctum not working!

Alright, I think anyone trying to start Ancient Sanctum has given up by now. None of us has been able to get it started. Let's get everyone on the same page here for a faster response from Kabam.
Tagged:

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Yeah I got in, did one fight then it crashed and yeah its broken. Can't join, can't start it. Nothing
  • could not image that kabam doesn’t test their stuff before they roll it out. worked also not for us.
  • I had it crash game twice trying to start and when I finally get to BG selection screen, crashed again. When brought back up, was back at the start AM screen. Not a great way to be starting the morning.
  • I had one fight (one long gruelling, took a special to even dent the opponent fight), then i got kicked out :(
  • At least AM is free so its an inconvenience and not a huge money sink like last time because I'm showing 3 AM losses.
  • A response from Kabam would be nice.
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    Dnt hold your breath
  • connection issues after every fight. this is so **** up. all fans of the game are looking forward to run map3 and now the whole game sucks. Where is your Q&A Kabam????
  • Looking into this right now
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Just call off the am for this week, this has been a disaster. Work out the bugs, like you should have from the very beginning, and release your product when it's ready.

Is that seriously too much to ask? Your coders, network engineers, whatever, are so god damn incompetent that with every am change or content release, there has been some bug prohibiting the game from running smoothly when released.

God damn.
  • Hey as much as this situation sucks, let's stay constructive. Attacking Kabam for this isn't going to resolve it any faster.
  • Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Hey as much as this situation sucks, let's stay constructive. Attacking Kabam for this isn't going to resolve it any faster.

Correct but, they still should have thoroughly tested it. This stuff happens all the time when they implement something new and we are getting sick of it.
  • This is why my card is no longer on my account. Don’t want to waste money on things that somehow never seem to work.

I really wonder if Kabam notices that their forums are mostly people that are tired of all these bugs and failure to test anything before release.

Doesn’t it even seem to be any effort to improve the game so it works correctly. There is rarely a 24 hour window without any game changing bugs. Most test things before release.

After years between here and mcoc I have learned there is always going to be a problem and these games are longer worth my money. Soon my time might not be worth playing or checking to see if bugs are fixed.

Not sure how many others are with me on not wasting money while things never seem to improve
  • Agreed that a problem like this should not happen at all. It's a complete mess. A public test server would solve this problem but we will never see it....altho, last time this bs happened, I called for free AM....

So who's with me. Public test server so this kind of fubar doesn't happen to live servers again....
  • Oh and let's go hit up @Manthro poll!
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I don't think you realize, but this is the test server...
  • that1guy wrote: »
    I don't think you realize, but this is the test server...

Really? I would have never guessed. Probably why I'm calling for people to ask for an ACTUAL pts.
  • They don't even compensate us for anything anymore. If this happened in other games i played we would be getting so much compensation.
  • We will see what happens. Unlike last time, this has messed up a very large chunk of the game. Last major mess up was AM time switch and it was localized to AM. This seems far more game wide altho I've yet to play until Kabam calls the all clear. We will see.
  • Hey All,

We understand just how frustrating this is for you all, and believe me, it's frustrating for us as well. We're currently working to find out the cause of this, then we're going to fix it, then figure out what we did wrong in getting this out there like this.

It's not true that we don't test these things. We've been testing these things for days, but sometimes there is a knock on effect from something else that we can't test for, and occasionally that means it won't be discovered until it goes live. We try our damn hardest to make sure this doesn't happen, but this is a game with a huge scale that is constantly growing and receiving updates. Sometimes, bugs will leak through the cracks, and as soon as that happens, we'll jump on getting them fixed ASAP!

Again, we're very sorry for the situation, and are working to get it rectified.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Hey All,

We understand just how frustrating this is for you all, and believe me, it's frustrating for us as well. We're currently working to find out the cause of this, then we're going to fix it, then figure out what we did wrong in getting this out there like this.

It's not true that we don't test these things. We've been testing these things for days, but sometimes there is a knock on effect from something else that we can't test for, and occasionally that means it won't be discovered until it goes live. We try our damn hardest to make sure this doesn't happen, but this is a game with a huge scale that is constantly growing and receiving updates. Sometimes, bugs will leak through the cracks, and as soon as that happens, we'll jump on getting them fixed ASAP!

Again, we're very sorry for the situation, and are working to get it rectified.

Hopefully we can get additional time to finish AM like the last time this happened.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Should we continue playing the map or should we just wait for a fix & it will start over?
  • I totally understand Miike. Thank you for the response. Stuff happens on large scale like this. Still sucks but your response lets me know you guys are working to fix it.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    edited November 2017
    Personally I think AM needs to be shut down right now. Or the game put into emergency maintenance as much as that is a crappy option. There is so many different things happening right now from AM restarting and allainces racking up points or some not even working at all. not to mention spotlight crashes and energy loss, and who know how many have used items only to crash and lose those also.

Theres going to be huge issues figuring out how to address these issues considering there are so many so lets restart the whole thing now instead of waiting for it to get even further out of control.

Also I don't know whether to move in AM any more or wait after the announcement about exploiting. we finally were able to open the map and 5 minutes later we see that...

@Kabam Miike
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Completely agree with shutting it down right now
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    +1 Restart it tomorrow when it's ready
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited November 2017
    Agreed. This definitely feels like an emergency maintenance situation.

I could get back to paying proper attention to playing Bloodborne instead of hanging out in forums waiting for a potential fix.....lol
  • Should we stop doing alliance mission fights at this point?