Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Serious problem with AM

After selecting bot and hitting “fight” button the game goes to the loading screen and gets stuck there. There’s no choice other than closing the app and taking a health penalty.
Yes I made a crash report, but after a rather generic response I was sent to a survey for mcoc. Lol.
I appreciate you guys actually acknowledging the problem, sending some revives and power-ups but that doesn’t really replace real money I have to spend because alliance wants to play map 3.
this is occurring on multiple nodes in every AM so far
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Oh, here.....
    96lo30ojwxct.jpeg
    fx1tddptqy84.jpeg
  • Options
    Same thing in special missions. What’s the point if we can’t play the most important content in the game. Others in my alliance are having the same issues. Here’s first node of easy path in expert 2-1
    y2o58e2v91w5.png
  • Options
    NinjaFlickNinjaFlick Posts: 5
    edited December 2017
    This has been going on for months. I've put in numerous tickets, done several surveys, and posted on the forums multiple times. I don't even try Alliance Missions anymore, I'm just taking up space while my bots get pummeled (if you have the sound on you can hear the fight occurring, you can try to fight blind and hope for the best). I'm waiting for my alliance to boot me since I can't contribute.

A forum mod has said that they'll pass it along to the developers more than once, but to no apparent effect. At this point it seems like either they just don't care that it's happening, or don't figure it's worth their time to address.
  • Options
    I spend plenty on this game and I would expect at least a courtesy call on this. Here we go again. Stuck on this node in expert, thanks for killing my bots and letting me waste all my repairs.......real nice
  • Options
    Game is broken junk, let’s Just add more content, omg
    j79n4hafqul7.png
    htobdj6anik3.png
  • Options
    Just wanna make sure y’all can see what’s going on here
    o89yhqenipqt.png
  • Options
    Like I requested long ago, they should just remove health penalty and replace with something else, like mission energy lost.
  • Options
    it makes the best and most important content unplayable. Unfortunately this is now affecting raids for me as well. Just in time for me to not get any more MT chips I guess. Bahumbug
    yz6aomcvzici.jpeg
  • Options
    After selecting bot and hitting “fight” button the game goes to the loading screen and gets stuck there. There’s no choice other than closing the app and taking a health penalty.

Hey Hampster, if you are talking about the loading screen staying ontop of an active fight below, we have a fix for this coming in the next update. It appears to be primarily affecting specific iOS11 devices.

• Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    When is the next update? *fingers crossed hoping it works and not introduce more bugs* the game is completely unplayable on my iPad now, any time I try to load even arena or spotlight mode (on auto mode for sure, lags too much to play manually), it just shows the loading screen forever. I used to do raids on my iPad and just mash the right side of the screen. But even now that’s not very stable. It’s an iPad mini 2 that I dug out from retirement.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update Kavs, I assume we are talking about the same thing. I have volume off so I can sneak in some TF at work
  • Options
    So the server maintenance didn’t fix the problem. How much longer are we going to be locked out? I can’t play story or special missions and this problem is spreading into raid fights too.
    rrnpx722syga.jpeg
    Sp. mission
  • Options
    Kabam Kavs wrote: »
    Hey Hampster, if you are talking about the loading screen staying ontop of an active fight below, we have a fix for this coming in the next update. It appears to be primarily affecting specific iOS11 devices.

@Kabam Kavs when is this update going to be available? I still have this problem while playing in AM, which is totally bad for me and my team.
    I’m using iPad Air iOS 11.2.1 and game version 4.1.0