Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thresholds to unlock rank rewards are far too high and it's time they were lowered

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
In the most recent '3-day event - arena combat', my alliance was 29th place on the leader board and our rank reward was 26-50%.

Can we allow more than 1000-2000 people to get rank rewards? There's supposed to be what? 10k, 20k players yeah? More if this game is actually growing.

The worst reward is 250 bot and mod shards, going up to 500 bot and 250 mod for our 29th place.. do we really have to be so precious about such bad prizes that we need to have incredibly restrictive barriers to rewards?

It's great that we're doing stuff to keep the top % and whales happy with all this communication about AM map 3, can we also talk about doing something to get this game to grow, get new players and retain the rest of the player base?

Sorry, but something is seriously wrong when 29th equals 26-50%.
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm all for more rewards
  • Totally agree. I was shocked that we reached 13th place but rank only 11-25%!?

So it means only 11th & 12th are fall within 1-10%. Come on, Kabam. The rank prize is only 3* bot & pbc, mod shards. Is this consider too much to give?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited December 2017
    since the rewards themselves aren't good for old players, then better u be more generous to help out the new players in the game Kabam. Time to make the % for a larger pool of players or increase the rewards attainable for them for those at top 50
  • Kr_DCKr_DC Posts: 15
    Agree. Somehow our rather our alliance is always in the 250 PBC reward category.
    Wonder why they even bother to give us .. Oh, for the record, I opened 120 PBC crystals so far this month, and they yield exactly 120 x 2* bots. So basically the rank rewards of 250 PBC is basically useless..
  • It’s an odd irony that those who most need the rank rewards don’t have strong enough bots to earn them.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Interesting.. They lowered rank requirements on raid ascent.. let's see if it translates to any other events.
  • Hey gang -

I totally get where you're all coming from with this and I'm sorry if I missed the chance to comment on other threads, but I'm going to be bringing all this feedback to the team. I know how much this impacts your gameplay and I want to make sure it's heard.

If you have any other thoughts on the matter, please feel free to share them.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Hey gang -

I totally get where you're all coming from with this and I'm sorry if I missed the chance to comment on other threads, but I'm going to be bringing all this feedback to the team. I know how much this impacts your gameplay and I want to make sure it's heard.

If you have any other thoughts on the matter, please feel free to share them.

300K to finish the last milestone on Raid Ascent is still too much. Since blitzes no longer exist we haven't hit the last milestone since. Realistically there are always going to be a couple people that can't put in the time to constantly raid and there is no room for others to take up the slack.

Considering the reduction in crystal shards it would be nice to have something that is possible to get. At first the lack of shards didn't bother me much but now this grind is starting to really show.

Everyone equal it averages out to about 17K per person and that is a lot to ask for every person.

I don't understand why blitzes went away in the first place.
  • Yeah, I had to laugh when I saw the rewards for the 8-12% placing for the Alpha Bounty a couple of days ago: a measly 1000 essence and 5 Arena crystals (which open up to 7 energon and 5627 gold). I just said to myself "Who is this stuff supposed to be for?" Endgamers have no use for this, and new players can't rank to even get this sorry pittance.

Most Alliances are going to struggle to keep players active, if this type of rewards they are being given. The grind is fine, but only when the rewards match the effort.