Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Store Suggestion

Would it be possible to add a raid store item calendar? That way if we see something up and coming we can plan to save for that item? I generally don't save my raid tokens from day to day.
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It will of course be great though I doubt they will. Kind of a surprise thing. My friends kept track of them for 1 month and had never been able to predict the next, LOL.
  • It will of course be great though I doubt they will. Kind of a surprise thing. My friends kept track of them for 1 month and had never been able to predict the next, LOL.
    I tried that too and ran into the same problem
  • It will of course be great though I doubt they will. Kind of a surprise thing. My friends kept track of them for 1 month and had never been able to predict the next, LOL.

It's because it's random! The items that appear in the Raid Store are randomly selected every day!
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited December 2017
    It will of course be great though I doubt they will. Kind of a surprise thing. My friends kept track of them for 1 month and had never been able to predict the next, LOL.

It's because it's random! The items that appear in the Raid Store are randomly selected every day!

Wow really? That's kinda neat, and honestly being randomized makes the most fun, but also kinda aggravating since I can't predict when to save raid chips.

Womp womp. So much for planning lol
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    edited December 2017

wait so the monday one is the 20 energon. is that random too? i play raids for knight crystals and energon. and is knight crystal random too? or these 2: energon and knight crystal have a time when they appear. if so i know the energon timer( i said earlier), what is the knight crystal timer?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    camaro57 wrote: »

wait so the monday one is the 20 energon. is that random too? i play raids for knight crystals and energon. and is knight crystal random too? or these 2: energon and knight crystal have a time when they appear. if so i know the energon timer( i said earlier), what is the knight crystal timer?

Le sigh