Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is it possible to see more bot stats?

Hiya, new to forum but not game. Im now at the stage where Im trying to eke out every ounce of performance from my teams and was wondering can we get to see more bot stats beyond health and attack rating?

Thinking things like:
Critical chance
Critical damage
Armor
Resistances

And have any change caused by synergies very visible and with numbers behind them? Saying 8% added to armor means little without base stats and knowing how it affects those stats.

To explain say a bot has 10% armor. Now, are we adding 8% to that (so 18%) or are we adding 8% of the 10% (so 10.8%). Thats an important distinction and there isnt anywhere near enough visibility around how bots, synergies and other boosts interact.

Is this something that can be looked at?
Tagged:

Comments

• I agree that this would be a great feature that would help immensely when synergizing and even setting up masteries.
  • This would be nice, for sure. It took awhile, but mcoc got this. Would love to see it added :)
  • This is the third thread so far asking for the hidden bot stats. You can see them in MCoC so why not here? Unfortunately, not enough people care to see them to speak up about it. Hopefully as more and more people begin to make threads, it will catch on and enough will speak up asking for this.
  • Hey there!

I'll bring this up to the team. Definitely an understandable desire to see these! :)
  • Thanks for that Vydious :)
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yes I'd LOVE to see an armor rating or overall damage resistance. It would make a huge difference in game.
  • Count me in the crew that would that love this. It took me dozens of hours of spreadsheets to work out how forging works (seriously, an embarrassing amount of time went into those observations and calculations). A lot of us get half the fun of the game from pouring over stats and considering how they interact. It's incredibly nerdy, but hey, When I used to play Warhammer, I spent about 10x more time reading about stats than actually playing the game, so yes, I'm guilty B)