Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Most top 5 characters that I want

*Bombshell
*Lugnut
*hotshot
*blaster
*springer

Comments

• Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Don't forget g1 wheelie
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Blaster and Springer get my vote, although I'm worried Blaster will just be a clone of Soundwave
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    CandKane wrote: »
    Blaster and Springer get my vote, although I'm worried Blaster will just be a clone of Soundwave

There are ways to make blaster unique. Instead of shock damage, he could slow down ranged attacks after heavies, similar to EMI. Maybe a chance to lower evade to 0 after a successful special attack, as just a couple small ideas.
  • Options
    Depths charge
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Manthro wrote: »
    CandKane wrote: »

There are ways to make blaster unique. Instead of shock damage, he could slow down ranged attacks after heavies, similar to EMI. Maybe a chance to lower evade to 0 after a successful special attack, as just a couple small ideas.

Hadn't thought of that, good ideas!
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd love to see Wheeljack. Bombshell and Kickback would be pretty sick
  • Options
    Jazz for me :)
    Also BW Megatron and Optimus.
  • Options
    I'd like to see Blitzwing or Astrotrain in this game, if only because I think it would be cool to see a triplechanger use both alt-modes in their s3. Blitz could also have a thing where he can change whether his heavy is melee with his plane form, or ranged with his tank form.
  • Options
    Hey y'all -

We currently have a thread already open on this! :) I'm going to close this up and direct to that: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread#latest
This discussion has been closed.