Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Constructive criticism

HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I've read many post on forums that deal with everyday problems and have noticed that the same individuals post non-Constructive criticism making moderators close the thread due to no fault from the individual that posted it.. what is being done to stop these nasty thoughts by these individuals.. ie. Comments are made by the top ten allinaces.. regarding questions from beginners.. aren't they suppose to help ppl like us needing answers to simple questions.. what makes them better.. the fact that they spend money in game.. well I do also.. and I wanna post but am afraid due to the negligent abuse of their buying power.. which in turn allows them to post responses that are not constructive to the actual thread ?
Tagged:

Comments

• RuffRuff Posts: 12
    This is a place to express ideas not all ideas are golden the stupid ideas get treated as such. Sorry we can't kiddy proof chat for you.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    "Buying power" has no influence over forum posts.

I find it ironic to read this coming from you.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    I think it's fair to say many players in the top 10-20 alliances offer plenty of advice and help to the community.

However, when someone has clearly opened multiple forum accounts in an attempt to disguise themselves as a noobtroll to ask a question or suggest a game feature that has been requested and denied 30 times previously... Being intentionally ignorant is very easy to spot, and will almost always be met with virtual flaming slaps to the face.

• Though it's due to no fault from the original poster, this thread has become non-constructive towards discussion about the game and is treading dangerously close to personal arguments.

As such, I'm afraid it must be closed.
This discussion has been closed.