Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Would you let me the ability to pm players and an extra cons channel just for the leader and officer

GreyfoxEXGreyfoxEX Posts: 40
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

Would you let me the ability to pm players and an extra cons channel just for the leader and officer 10 votes

Yes to both
40% 4 votes
Yes to member private message only
10% 1 vote
Yes to Alliance leaders chat channel only
0% 0 votes
No to both
50% 5 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    There's already a friends feature where you can PM other players
    If you want a channel to communicate with other officers, install line and create a chat room for them
  • GreyfoxEXGreyfoxEX Posts: 40
    edited January 2018
    I do I use a discord for it, and I used line before the communication with other offices in games the point is we shouldn't really have to.

As for the ingame PM you can only use it if you are friends with the person already this is caused various problems with friends joining the game and having a nightmare with them trying to locate clans, line and discord can be incredibly useful for organising Alliances in clowns in MMOs car games etc but the point is should we have to use them giving what we pay these companies.

I can't see why having these features in the game in an easy-to-use manner it's too much to ask.
  • Anyway consider this poll closed different admin could remove it that would be fantastic
  • For the sake of cleanliness, I will happily oblige. Post closure complete.
This discussion has been closed.