Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot dedications:The Wreckers from Transformers Dark of the Moon,Jolt,Wheeljack,Mirage from dark

Lets try to add these Pro bots Mirage ,and The Wreckers,to Volt,Jazz from Transformers one,Know what most people want.........Wheeljack from G1(Not the one from Tranfrormers 3).
Tagged:

Comments

• vfv5vdhbft2o.jpg this is Bayformers version of mirage....
  • l0gwsac2xt64.jpg this is the jazz I WANT.
  • bswa8xdi4lyk.jpg the wreckers...

• And finally....pneec5sqqcyo.jpg lol just kidding i want this bad boysi0n0sbrhzzoz.jpg
    th5kzf9lyojy.jpg

• bjwaildtc8x7.jpg Sorry if u cant see him cleary.
  • Volt died in the comics so did Dino,Wheeljack,and the wreckers
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    G1 wheeljack = nice
    Movie bots = MY EYEEEES! (ugly)
  • HEY DINO/MIRAGE LOOKS COOL!
  • PLUS ALL OF THEM DIED'
    I think you are mistaking them for Wheeljack or Que
  • Plus that Jazz is Fall of Cybetron game.
  • Rip Mudflap and Skids
    Dude stop spamming nobody cares. You are flooding the forums with crap! You only need one discussion!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Dude stop spamming nobody cares. You are flooding the forums with crap! You only need one discussion!
    Careful Kitten... you're still in jail
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited January 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Careful Kitten... you're still in jail
    Don’t want to get an extended sentence do you now?
  • OK sidetracking here... what does the bars mean? infraction or something?
    OK sidetracking here... what does the bars mean? infraction or something?

It means you in jail you have to do hard labour and the food is rotten but look I now have a muscle
  • :o enough with the trash talk
    Please
  • Swag_Jazz wrote: »
    Lets try to add these Pro bots Mirage ,and The Wreckers,to Volt,Jazz from Transformers one,Know what most people want.........Wheeljack from G1(Not the one from Tranfrormers 3).

WHAT ABOUT DOTM SOUNDWAVE?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Swag_Jazz wrote: »

WHAT ABOUT DOTM SOUNDWAVE?

sorry mate you gotta check how old a thread is before you reply to it, cos it makes the old dead thread go back to the top and that makes the foroums messy, it’s called bumping or something like that
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This should be on the character suggestion thread not here 😩
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    in b4 close
  • Hi,

Thanks so much for the suggestion and sharing your feedback! There is already a very active character suggestion thread located HERE.

I am going to go ahead and close this thread in order to keep the forums organized.
This discussion has been closed.