Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is this a hacker or a bug? Happening in raids!

DavienDavien Posts: 758
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Shows zero defence.. Hence the raid chips rewarded is low too around 2k chips only. Not right because his base defence is way higher than that at 15,906! Devs please investigate? Some in OV experienced the same thing too with a few other opponents.

E53915_D6_AF71_474_F_B11_E_8_B5_D5_E50859_E.png
2_BDE464_F_C5_C7_4_AF0_B13_E_FCFA72_A69_D25.png
B6_D032_C9_F61_F_4279_B17_F_26_FAC4_C386_F4.png
img safe free image host

I find the likelihood of a hacker being high since we're currently having t3b sales at the raid store.. These players using unscrupulous methods to deter attackers from attacking their base? Earlier during raid ascent week no one saw these occurrence at all.

Tagged:

Comments

• gfj131o55ble.jpeg

Here’s another one
  • fmrd5zqwne5m.png

The last Guy i fought , I had problem changing opponent i use 2 Energon to change the base but same base came again !!! Why?? @Kabam Miike
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018
    fmrd5zqwne5m.png

The last Guy i fought , I had problem changing opponent i use 2 Energon to change the base but same base came again !!! Why?? @Kabam Miike

Does this need to be explained every week now?

Using energon simply rerolls the available opponents in your pool. It does not guarantee a new opponent, and you can very well get the same one.

This has been explained at least twenty times on these forums. It's the way it is, and you know it's the way it is.

Be a man, do the right thing and fight whatever base is in front of you.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    fmrd5zqwne5m.png

Does this need to be explained every week now?

Using energon simply rerolls the available opponents in your pool. It does not guarantee a new opponent, and you can very well get the same one.

This has been explained at least twenty times on these forums. It's the way it is, and you know it's the way it is.

Be a man, do the right thing and fight whatever base is in front of you.

Beat me to it
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I hate to go by the stereotype, but looking at the Cyrillic letters, "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...."

Yeah I'm pretty sure you can't have 0 as a base rating. That said, you can throw a 1 star bot on there and it wouldn't effect the amount of chips you'd get from him that drastically, so it's a pretty inefficient hack.

This seems more like typical Russian braggadocio stuff. "Look-what-I-can-do" type stuff (another stereotype, man I'm on a roll today!). Thankfully, Russians aren't capable of being triggered since they are all cyborgs anyway (OK, I'm done).
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    edited January 2018
    I ran into this yesterday too 0 rating in overview, 663 chips and in reality 12k+ base.
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    edited January 2018
    4769mkjtbb5x.png
    ratlpln4fcqg.png

Glad to know I'm not alone. My money is on a bug.
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    edited January 2018
    Not bug, that alliance was just stripped of their Rank 1 placement in AM for hacking
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    edited January 2018
    I don't understand how it can't be a bug. Isn't the raid interaction purely client (me) server (Kabam)? Getting a 0 defense listing would require them editing what's stored server side.

Not to mention that last spot is hard coded to be occupied once you start raiding. A 0 rating should be sending up massive red flags in the game I would hope.

I assumed this was an extension of the countless 14k quintesson bases listing their "top bot" as a 150 point arcee
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Hopefully this is just a bug, just got it tooo5y6v2raz5mo.png
    l3x8a791q7b1.png
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Are these by any chance banned players? We have quite a lot of those lately. Maybe the ban status and raids don’t go well and this is a bug on Kabam side.
  • Dircules wrote: »
    Are these by any chance banned players? We have quite a lot of those lately. Maybe the ban status and raids don’t go well and this is a bug on Kabam side.

That's a very good question. I just ran into another one. Maybe he's just that much better a player than me, but I was amused to see a gold relic on an account with rank 3 4 star bots.

I sent in tickets for both so hopefully they get this straightened out and people get the chips they earned.
  • Hey there!

Thanks for the information, everyone! We're going to be looking into this more.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Hey there!

Your profile pic... something is fishy ;)
  • Hey there!

Your profile pic... something is fishy ;)

I think it really......bites!
  • Closing this thread up as we're aware of it and looking at it.

Keep in mind that posting screenshots can violate forum rules in the sense of "calling out" players for cheating. This entire topic is tricky in that matter, but we'd rather be safe than sorry. So I'm closing it up and removing the last few screenshots.

Please send any more information you may find to Support. :)
This discussion has been closed.