Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chat SPAM... let’s clean this crap up.

Echo_5Echo_5 Posts: 33
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kabam,
Some of us actually pay to play here, and one thing is we should not have to tolerate bots spamming the chat room. Yes this has been reported.
Let’s fix this and ban the player responsible.

52zi5liiwaun.png

Echo-5 out!

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Report and block simple as that
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Disable global chat, problem solved.
  • There's a global chat? Oh, the thing I disabled after 3 days lol
  • edited February 2018
    Hey guys! We're constantly updating our rules and building new guards against these spammers, but it's an ongoing battle as we get new guards in place. This spammer and the website were banned earlier this morning. For those who use global chat, we want it to be spammer free and are taking this problem seriously.

Hopefully you've noticed a reduction in the past two weeks as we've stepped up combating this, but until a full solution is ready please report and block them as they appear.
  • @Kabam Kavs will other people who were chat banned for long be able to talk again with the new rules coming
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    @Kabam Kavs will other people who were chat banned for long be able to talk again with the new rules coming

Yes like me lol even thou I don’t use global
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    @Kabam Kavs will other people who were chat banned for long be able to talk again with the new rules coming

Yes like me lol even thou I don’t use global

And me....
  • @Kabam Kavs will other people who were chat banned for long be able to talk again with the new rules coming

People who are chatbanned for reasons unrelated to the botting you see above won't be affected by the rules we're putting into place. It's on the chat system level, and more for preventing and mitigating the messages we allow through to help reduce fraud and botspam.