Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Possible Bug: Stupefy Mastery may not being applied to Hot Rod's (edit: and Prowl's) stun

SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
These potential bugs involving timers are difficult to determine (especially when it's half a second or so), but I'm pretty sure Hot Rod's stun timer hasn't increased from 1.2 to the full 2 seconds that Stupefy should give him after he stuns on a heavy.

Can anyone using this bot/mastery combo confirm this?

Thanks!

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    It's definitely not being applied to Prowl's stun feature either.
  • Hey there -

As you said, it's definitely a hard thing to determine but we definitely want to check out whatever may be happening. Do you or anyone else have a possible video of their stuns in play?
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    Synthwave wrote: »
    It's definitely not being applied to Prowl's stun feature either.

i have to disagree, definitely applying to my prowl
    Hey there -

As you said, it's definitely a hard thing to determine but we definitely want to check out whatever may be happening. Do you or anyone else have a possible video of their stuns in play?

Let me see if I can shoot some video against Mixmaster in RoK.
    Hot Rod Stupefy Fail

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-2KYLUpygJo?rel=0&quot; frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Prowl Stupefy Fail (Disclaimer: nowhere in Prowl's abilities list does it list stun on ranged, so it doesn't list a timer, but I've done it enough to know that the timer still feels the same)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RfntrmM33ak?rel=0&quot; frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I tried using BBCode to embed these, but it wouldn't work so I just pulled the embed links straight from YouTube , hence the garbage code above. Sorry.
    I tried timing them with a stopwatch and I was getting 1 second for Hot Rod instead of the 2 seconds it should be and Prowl's just felt the same from all the other times I've used his stun.

Thanks for looking at this, @Kabam Vydious . Hopefully if there's an issue, a patch can be pushed through in time for the next update.
    Add Mirage's sp2 7-hit stun to the list too. It's not lengthening that either.
  • I can also it’s not working for prowl. As you said before it doesn’t list the stun duration, but it shouldn’t be that short with maxed stupefy.
    hope you guys realize stupefy 5 is bugged, reduce it to 4
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious did this get fixed with the latest update or is it still on the To-Do list?

Thanks!
  • This is indeed fixed with the 5.2 update. It came in late, so it wasn't added to the patch notes.
    We can confirm that it's not working with Mirage. Still need to test Hot Rod and Prowl.
    Not working with Hot Rod either. Checking Prowl now.
    M5lK1N.gif

^ @Kabam Miike right now.
    please inform if you replaced rank 4 with 5 or just weaken the rank 4 of stupefy
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I get it’s Kabam’s forums but closing the other thread regarding stupefy because you didn’t like what you were hearing, just another kick to your player base. No compensation with an issue that started out because of Kabam’s mistake. Giving us the it is what it is, deal with it. Thank you Kabam for your awesome customer service.
    edited March 2018
    here is a positive and constructive comment
    muzlw52ysyfo.jpg
    here is something constructive and positive i had to say about this lovely popup.
    so why is update forced btw? am I forced to endure the shock lane in AM inflicting shock charges on specials? because I'm on that lane and i dont want to get extra shocked?? hello?? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME ?? HELLO??????
  • Jscrilla wrote: »
    They don’t care. I think it’s just @Kabam Miike working in his mother’s basement. If there is a whole dev team, they are pretty sad. A high school dropout with 3 hours free time could fix all the game bugs in one weekend yet they persist for Kabams’ entire dev team.

I would really love to meet this High School dropout, because it sounds like that's somebody we'd want to offer a job!

That's not true at all. If it were that simple to fix every bug, then we would definitely have taken care of them by now, but truth be told, that is not the case. Some bugs take longer to fix than others, and while some can be fixed server side, many require updates to the Game client, or significant engineering time.
  • Sabugen wrote: »
    so why is update forced btw? am I forced to endure the shock lane in AM inflicting shock charges on specials? because I'm on that lane and i dont want to get extra shocked?? hello?? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME ?? HELLO??????

Force Updates have to be done so that we can ensure that everybody is playing on the same version, and they allow us to introduce new things in the game without breaking the game for players on older versions. This includes new Bots, Mods, Missions, and even things like Raid Chips.

We are still looking into that Node, but I'm starting to believe that it is not a bug, but a misunderstanding on how it should function. But that is just me, and that is not my lane, so I will poke the team about this again.

In the mean time, I'm also closing this thread, because I do not like the completely negative for the sake of negative vibe that is coming around, and also am not going to let a thread go off the rails.
This discussion has been closed.