Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Any more info on 5.2 patch?

Drop rate is awesome, but with the patch apparently coming are we going to get any information on what else is being changed?
Tagged:

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I’m sure we will have more info tomorrow
  • cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    Just drop rates so far... Is that literally the only change? Find it hard to believe you'd need a full patch to implement this alone.
  • For 5.2, we spent a lot of time and resources targeting the improvement of game performance and stability. I know it's only 1 line in the Changelog, but "Fixed two character memory leaks, substantially improving stability on 1GB memory devices." is a pretty big improvement!
  • cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    My phone is only 2 mb and honestly runs pretty crummy, will that affect all devices, with higher ram phones receiving less noticeable difference, or solely 1 gig phones?
  • For 5.2, we spent a lot of time and resources targeting the improvement of game performance and stability. I know it's only 1 line in the Changelog, but "Fixed two character memory leaks, substantially improving stability on 1GB memory devices." is a pretty big improvement!

Yes it is, This may bring in more players and will keep the current ones happy that use 1gb ram devices, I think this game lost alot of players at the start due to the instability on older devices. But now hopefully we can bring some of them back, I recommend a change in the app icon when possible to signify a major change so that people will download again.

Btw thanks Mike for paying special attention to these forums over the other game, I know we need the help more, But im glad you dont neglect one forum for another. When the bumble bee transformers movie comes out, Change the app icon to bumblebee, The movie release will hopefully bring more attention to the game, Ask hasbro to advertise for you guys, Your team was prob going to do that anyway but im just mentioning it lol.