Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Possible damage bug on IH AM burn lane.

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Devs, please check this.

Was using my 4/40 forge 100 IH against IH on the burn lane. Map 3 lvl 38ish

I had about 95% life left, and I had just removed his damage bonus with a heavy attack.

I got caught by an s1, he had no Crit bonus active and his Sig did not trigger. This was normal s1 damage no buffs.

The final blast from s1 outright KOd my IH, One shot kill. That's 12k damage, as my IH has 14k health with relic buffs.

Using titans hand, Megatron L3 and galvatron L3/2 relics.

I've never seen IH do that kind of damage on an s1 before.

Feels like a bug

Tagged:

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    yeah the same thing happened to me last week; sp1 after I had not taken down his buff with a burn and he KO'd me with a 13k shot.
  • Greetings!

It looks like the huge crit damage is coming from Ironhide's Signature Ability and not Pyrophobia:

Ironhide's Signature Ability

OBLITERATION:
    Iron Hide has a chance to obliterate the opponent on his Special Attacks. This may occur once per fight.
    *You can tell the ability is going off when you see this HUD call out: "I WILL TEAR YOU APART!"

We tested this today and found that it is behaving as intended. Remember, Sigs also work on opponents too, so when Ironhide is priming his special attack, make sure to get out of the way! This ability can only happen once per fight, so if you're able to dodge it, you'll be a lot safer after that.

I hope this helps!
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Manthro wrote: »
    Devs, please check this.

I had about 95% life left, and I had just removed his damage bonus with a heavy attack.

I got caught by an s1, he had no Crit bonus active and his Sig did not trigger. This was normal s1 damage no buffs.

The final blast from s1 outright KOd my IH, One shot kill. That's 12k damage, as my IH has 14k health with relic buffs.

Feels like a bug

Who gets hit by IH's s1? Go back to map 2
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    TKO wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Devs, please check this.

Feels like a bug

Who gets hit by IH's s1? Go back to map 2

Hahahaaaa!! This is amazing, it's like talking to myself :smile:

Seriously though, it was because my finger slipped. Was blocking the first two hits, and failed to swipe early enough to avoid the blast. Left me wide open.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Greetings!

It looks like the huge crit damage is coming from Ironhide's Signature Ability and not Pyrophobia:

Ironhide's Signature Ability

OBLITERATION:
    Iron Hide has a chance to obliterate the opponent on his Special Attacks. This may occur once per fight.
    *You can tell the ability is going off when you see this HUD call out: "I WILL TEAR YOU APART!"

We tested this today and found that it is behaving as intended. Remember, Sigs also work on opponents too, so when Ironhide is priming his special attack, make sure to get out of the way! This ability can only happen once per fight, so if you're able to dodge it, you'll be a lot safer after that.

I hope this helps!

On another note... It's that moment where you feel like you just got trolled by the devs after rereading your original post.

Sure, I could have been mistaken. It's.... Possible.

Guess I'll just have to test it out by eating another s1 tomorrow, and record