Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

IPad stuck on loading screen.

I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be fixed ages ago. I started an AM match and the game was stuck in the loading screen. Had to force close it. Came back to a dead bot. Very frustrating. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
Tagged:

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    yeah I can confirm it's happening again on the iPad Mini as well. It seems totally random too, as I can't seem to pinpoint what causes it; I just know it's incredibly annoying when you lose half your health twice because of it.
  • Does IPhone 5s work with this game?
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    yeah I can confirm it's happening again on the iPad Mini as well. It seems totally random too, as I can't seem to pinpoint what causes it; I just know it's incredibly annoying when you lose half your health twice because of it.
    Synthwave wrote: »

Same

• Thanks for reporting this! I'm working on determining whether this is a new issue or if this is the same issue as before. Either way we will work on getting it fixed.
  • Thanks for reporting this! I'm working on determining whether this is a new issue or if this is the same issue as before. Either way we will work on getting it fixed.

Any update regarding this issue?

o9tq0dr7tegn.png

Not even played that IH has lost 50% life

Are you going to fix that issue?!
    Any update on this @Kabam Spark?

Will this be a fix included in the next update tomorrow?
  • i wish @Kabam had solved this issue with 6.0 update but iPad still stuck on loading screen...

Any feedback would be appreciated!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Does IPhone 5s work with this game?

Nowhere near as good as 6s
    Any update on this? It's still happening on the iPad Mini.
  • Apologies for the long wait and also for the frustration this bug has caused. But I do bring good news! We found the cause of this issue and have a fix ready that will be included in our next update.
  • ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139
    edited April 2018
    Apologies for the long wait and also for the frustration this bug has caused. But I do bring good news! We found the cause of this issue and have a fix ready that will be included in our next update.

Talking about this bug, will this update fix all devices with the problem. because my device has the problem and it's not and iPad....
  • @ladysman_417 Which device are you using? While the fix is specifically for iOS devices, it is not limited to just iPads.
  • Actually it's not an iOS device it all, an LG STYLO 2 PLUS. it could be because my device is on low performance, but there's a difference between a graphical downgrade and just not showing me the fight.
  • Rhys_ThurynRhys_Thuryn Posts: 15
    Apologies for the long wait and also for the frustration this bug has caused. But I do bring good news! We found the cause of this issue and have a fix ready that will be included in our next update.

Does the fix will be included in 6.1 update?
  • @Rhys_Thuryn Yep, the fix is included in the 6.1 update that released today.