Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ratchet repairing under repair block

I was just using Shockwave against Ratchet in an arena battle. Hit Ratchet with the sp2 and repair block and he repaired like it was nothing with self diagnosis...both icons showed on the screen, repair and repair block.

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Yeah it’s seems to only block the repair from the icon with the wrenches, but a fully ranked Self Dx has a different icon and may mean something different in the game files.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd like a moderators take on this....
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    He also still gains power with Self-Diagnosis (just power, no health) when Megatron steals the buff from him too. Because Self-Diagnosis has both health regen and power gain bundled into one icon, I think this buff could be behaving differently than it does from other buffs. They should really re-work the buff and break it down into two distinct icons (the green health regen and purple power gain one). That might stop the bugginess it's causing.

Thoughts, @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious ?
  • Hey gang!

Thanks for bringing this up. Definitely an interesting outcome happening here with Ratchet as it is a unique situation, but I'll double check with the rest of the team and hold my tongue until then. I'll be back with more information!