Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Expert mode

I see somebody says that expert mode is too easy. I totally disagree. I have 3 four star bots rank 5 max, and even with buying revives and repairs I can’t even finish chapter 2.
Tagged:

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    It easier than previous spotlight mission.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    If you have 3 rank 5 4* then you should have absolutely no problem. I've been beating expert since the first one was released and had a team of r2-3
  • Dunno what to tell you man, i’m using a team of 4* rank 4s and i’ve explored ch1 and ch2 and completed ch3, without using any items. I wouldn’t say it’s easy, but with 3 R5’s you certainly have the advantage.
  • It is easier than before, but the bots start attacking me and I can’t get away, it won’t let me move to the side, or backwards or anything. The rewards you get for expert should be given in the hard mode, so you can get all 5 bots to rank 5,
    I still wish the game was compatible with the nimbus controller, I don’t know why but it seems my fingers and my IPad Pro 12.9 inch don’t always register, don’t know if it is because my fingers are callused from playing bass, or my otter case makes it not as sensitive
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    I've been using three 4* rank 4, and 2 4* rank 3. I've managed to 100% chapter 1 only.
    Chapter 2 and first act of chapter 3, only managed to finish it by taking the easiest route.
    Megatron at the end of chapter 3 act 1, totally put me off on trying act 2.
  • C0M1C5 wrote: »
    I've been using three 4* rank 4, and 2 4* rank 3. I've managed to 100% chapter 1 only.
    Chapter 2 and first act of chapter 3, only managed to finish it by taking the easiest route.
    Megatron at the end of chapter 3 act 1, totally put me off on trying act 2.

3.2 is world's easier than 3.1. Give it a shot. But even 3.1 was a fraction as hard as last months with that wretched Bee...
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    LOL, thanks for the info.

I made it to megatron with a full team all over half health, then megatron wiped out my whole team "twice" after using high tier revive/repair kit.
  • Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 34
    I see somebody says that expert mode is too easy. I totally disagree. I have 3 four star bots rank 5 max, and even with buying revives and repairs I can’t even finish chapter 2.

Seriously,I fully explored Chap 1 and 2 with 2 r4 and finished chap 3 without using revives if I had what u have I could have fully explored expert...u just need to improve ut skills that is my advice to u.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    @Bassman1234 Just quit...
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I also have 3 rank 5 4* - pretty sure I could do this in my sleep now. Might give it a try tonight, actually.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Practice. As you can see from one of my previous posts, I'm having a hard time with Megatron with a team of r4 bots, but there are guys in my Alliance beating it with r3 bots.
    Watch replays and practice.
    It's hard.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Can't buy skill. ;)

Practice makes perfect though, so keep pushing, and adjust your playstyle. I can complete chap 1 with maxed 3*s, and 100% with two r3 4*s on the roster
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    Remmie wrote: »
    Can't buy skill. ;)

lol totally agree
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Should probably let your lead guitarist play instead.
  • Hey guys,

I understand that some of these remarks are made in a joking/sarcastic manner but it may not come off that way to others, so let's try to keep things positive and constructive from here on out!

Thanks everyone!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Hey guys,

I understand that some of these remarks are made in a joking/sarcastic manner but it may not come off that way to others, so let's try to keep things positive and constructive from here on out!

Thanks everyone!

Sorry

but I can't help it. I'm British. Sarcasm is what we do.