Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who keeps only one of each bot?

I'm curious, who keeps only one of each bot? I do and make sure it's either a 2,3, or 4 star. For example, anytime I get a 2 star and I already have a 3 star, I just forge it. Anytime I get a 3 star and already got a 2 star, I replace that 2 star with the 3 star. I don't keep 1 stars at all and forge them. I just find this way more organized. I do the same with mods as well.
Tagged:

Comments

• C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    I tend to do that, so I can keep the required bots, to forge the next star bot up to level 100 capacity, but I max level the bots first before forging. But with the inclusion of the sharks, I tend to forge the bots to the sharks (1 star to 2, and 2 to 3.)
  • I don't keep sharks but yes eventually it will be all 4* bots and nothing else.... well maybe 5* come this time next year.
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    5* will be available shortly considering the anniversary calendar has 500 5* shards for the final day lol. if you are referring to how long to get one that may be true depending on the content you run.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited March 2018
    depends what your needs are. not good to forge too soon if you'd still need them for Arena.

once you get more and more 4* bots then rank them up 3 by 3 step by step. they will nett you much more arena points than 3* bots. that time u can feed your maxed out 3*s to your 4*s to make them stronger + farm free 4* shards in the process..
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I keep all of them. The ones that aren't rare I forge after they hit a high sig. For a 3 start I wait to sig 30-40 then forge them. 2 stars I wait for sig 80 or higher. This help maximize shard return.
  • edited March 2018
    I used to do a lot of Forging, but right now, it depends on the Bot of the Month. For instance, I really want an awakened Kickback, so I don't want to miss out on any Chips I get for duplicating Bots, but last month, I didn't really need an Awakened Hound because I have a pretty strong Warrior Roster, so I forged away a bunch of my high Sig, lower Tier bots, but always kept at least the highest tier of any of those bots.