Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wrong Response & No Response At All

It had been 3 weeks since we complained about the bizarre behaviour of the bots after the last update but we got no response except one from Kabam Vydious which was irrelevant to the problem.
It’s not lagging nor freezing, the bots acting by themselves or not acting at all, examples:
1- Drop the block while I am blocking.
2- Dashing while I am blocking.
3- Blocking in the middle of combo.
4- Back / side stepping while I am attacking.
5- Initiating heavy attack while I am blocking.
6- Do nothing while I am trying to block or attack.

Now is that an old problem? No because when the game lag or freeze that must apply on both sides, but in this case the AI moves smoothly while my bot refuse to move or move without my command or against it.

Kabam Vydious said that the game is heavy & the device warms up which could cause lagging.
We know that, but this a very very very different issue & started after the last update.
Would you please take a look at it?
Using iPhone 6 iOS 11.2.6
& iPad mini iOS 11.2.6
If anyone facing the same problem or similar please write down your device name and software version.

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    I've had the block/dash issue a number of times. I go to block and boom! My bot runs head first into the opponent bot. I'm talking like a dash all the way across the fighting ring, not as simple nudge forward.

As for those other things that are listed, none of them have happened to me that I've noticed.
  • Hey guys,

So @Kabam Vydious's reply was not irrelevant or wrong, but we both agree we could have been more specific there. These kinds of issues can still be caused by what we had said there, but you're right in the fact that these are not the same kinds of things that you had occur earlier.

Input Lag is a different animal, but still something that can be related to a device pushing on performance. What does remain true is that we are constantly working on identifying these issues, and working to correct them. Thank you all for the device information, it really helps us figure out what is going on, and to narrow down the cause. If you see these issues, please continue to let us know what you're using, and where you see these problems.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited March 2018
    Thanks @Kabam Miike I agree with you that this new issue could be related to the device model, but I am using 2 devices and this problem appeared after the last update only, never before it.
    Please do your best to fix it in the upcoming update.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    It seems to me that sometimes after landing a combo of lights I push the left to shield and I end up launching a heavy instead.
  • Having all the problems described in the original post on OnePlus 5T running different flavours of Android 8.0 or 8.1
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm on Android also. Moto Z2 so I'm assuming it's one if the later released systems
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    iPhone X input lag during AM and lag during arena fights.. let’s not forget the over heating
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    They really need to allow us to lower the in battle graphics so devices don’t have to work as hard. I moved over to just using an iPad Pro and I still get lag (less often I will admit) and the occasional stop blocking even though my finger is still on the screen or moving. Plus the battery drain. Oh my the battery drain.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    The graphics are pretty on iOS devices, but it’s too much going on. Instead of dropping the amount of background animations, they are now sharper and in some cases have even more background animation. That’s nice and all, but honestly it’s a bit silly. The more stuff you add the more the graphic processor has to work, which drains the battery faster and heats the whole phone up. The lag from overworking the processor is silly and unnessacary. Let us decide if we want to drain our battery in 50 minutes with the graphics at max. I would gladly take a less sharp background if I could play the game without my phone always on the charge cord. It would cut the lag down and that is my only real complaint.
  • Jacko1211Jacko1211 Posts: 37
    Not entirely sure if its relevant but i thought worth mentioning. as it could help or not. But i started the game again from a new account on my work phone... mainly so that i can keep playing the game when my iPhone x is charging.

My work phone is a iPhone SE so its spec is similar but different to the X, but starting the game again from scratch i was able to block more efficiently. i was able to attack faster and the responsiveness issues seemingly went away. I'm still playing in between on my work phone but so far it seems like its not having the same issues so not sure if there is any kind of "account" issue with the plays that have been on long term but i thought worth mentioning.

Anyone else had similar experience?

*please no one start arguing from this post, i only say it to be informative and to give my experience.*