Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

(Removed by Moderator) is a cheater, please ban him

Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
(Image Removed by Moderator)

This is a my first time making a post so please bear with me if it's a nightmare haha

His prowl took almost no damage from my HA against my r4 SW, He flawlessed my 5* galavtron on robot resource and in his fight against ratchet his prowl healed to full health lmao

Listen I'm not one to scream cheater but this is ridiculous. It's 1 4* bot and the rest 5*... It's minus my top 3 bots so it may not be my A team defense but somebody like him should not be able to handle it
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    “Don’t publicly shame others” is what you’ll get, but yep man cheating is NOT ok, kabam please do your absolute best to clean this game. Cheaters and hackers are a big no no
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    First, 5* bots have not been released yet.

Second send that info to support through the game UI. That is what the mods are going to tell you.
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    XhibitA wrote: »
    First, 5* bots have not been released yet.

Second send that info to support through the game UI. That is what the mods are going to tell you.

Whoops I meant r5 galavtron.

I don't know how to do any of what you said in your second sentence lol
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    “Don’t publicly shame others” is what you’ll get, but yep man cheating is NOT ok, kabam please do your absolute best to clean this game. Cheaters and hackers are a big no no

Shouldn't everyone be made aware of this? Cheaters are pathetic they should be shamed
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    This player has already been put on blast in a past thread which was deleted, I’m sure Kabam has plans.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Same_ol_G wrote: »

Shouldn't everyone be made aware of this? Cheaters are pathetic they should be shamed

They deserve to be shamed, and humiliated
    edited March 2018
    Same_ol_G wrote: »

Whoops I meant r5 galavtron.

I don't know how to do any of what you said in your second sentence lol

nn92blh9uj1n.jpg
    atxkfu7twtve.jpg
    bx8eoazl5crp.jpg
    ncmmt3zfmcep.jpg

Click those and then fill out the ticket, remember to include the time you were raided, the person's in game name, why you think they cheated...etc.
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    A few of my alliance members have tried raiding him. The first fight in a raid against him doesn’t load no matter what they do. Clearly cheating.
  • Hey Same_ol_G!

I understand your frustration regarding your experience with this cheater but it is against forum rules to publicly shame/post their information here. KittenPrime has already quoted the forum rules but you can find them here for your reference:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/13/forum-rules

To properly handle these types of concerns XhibitA has given you a very detailed response on how to submit a ticket to report this user and Kabam can take it from there. An investigation will be undertaken to determine if it was in fact skill or cheating. If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their account(s)/alliance. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation. Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!
This discussion has been closed.